? servers

? players online

Hide Command

• Content Count:  74

I saw this on another server before but I think you should add the !hide command. For people like me who game on a mac it gets a little laggy when theres a-lot of people online so this would be very helpful! Thanks

EDIT: The hide command (I am asking for JB) will hide all the Ts but show CTs

Edited by BadBunny

• Content Count:  1009

I saw this on another server before but I think you should add the !hide command. For people like me who game on a mac it gets a little laggy when theres a-lot of people online so this would be very helpful! Thanks

What is this supposed to hide? The Ts? I'm really confused. Also if its a lag issue then that's not the servers fault. they aren't gonna add a plug in just cause someone is lagging.

• Content Count:  824

What is this supposed to hide? The Ts? I'm really confused. Also if its a lag issue then that's not the servers fault. they aren't gonna add a plug in just cause someone is lagging.

The !hide command hides all player models so that u cant see them, or at least that's how it is on bhop.

• Content Count:  3294

I think this is something not necessary and would just cause confusion. If your computer is really lagging from 20 T models, lower your graphics and get a better computer. CS:GO is one of the least demanding games graphics wise (Right next to terraria and tetris).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

The hide command (I am asking for JB) will hide all the Ts but show CTs

Yeah if it was for something like bhop or surf than that would be understandable but on JB; you need to be able to see them in order to play the game even as T.

• Content Count:  74

I would prefer the plugin for minigames IF YALL ACTUALLY PLAYED MINIGAMES ON THE JB SERVER LOL

Edited by tiny quail

Reply to Thread