? servers

? players online

Primaries rule problem

• Content Count:  1987

What Tagwrack did was against the rules. After spraying the T who picked up the primary, his spray hit the primary and hit it into the other t's. Whenever that happens, as a CT, you should ALWAYS allow them to drop it..

CTs do not need to allow them to drop it. It’s encouraged but not a rule. At most for first time Tag would just get a warning because that’s a genuine mistake if a few stray bullets hit the gun onto the T. If it was forced to allow them to drop it then it will give the T a greater chance of killing that CT.

It is sad to see when situations where a T has a primary dies and falls into the hands of another T but the best thing for the other Ts to do is to move away from the guy to avoid the gun dropping on them. I do not see a way to fix this primary rule; to place a given time provides opportunities for the T to rebel.

• Content Count:  498

Now from a real gamers pov like me even if you LET them drop it they will still pull it out and merk you're whole team as a t should as its there only job to kill as many cts as they can so making this rule would not help, only those who break the rules set up for ts are gonna benefit from this rule. If i was gun planted my first instinct is to shoot at all the cts and get as many kills as possible making this rule only gives the t time to pull it out and merk you. great idea on paper sure but that only works if you have never played jb in your life and you will soon realize whats the most kind thing to do and the most logical thing to do comes into play

• Content Count:  590

If you see a teammate that has a primary and is about to be killed, move away from the guy. You have to be more aware of what’s going on and if you aren’t, then that’s unfortunate. Something that is even more unfortunate, there is no solution to this problem.

• Content Count:  3294

If you see a teammate that has a primary and is about to be killed, move away from the guy. You have to be more aware of what’s going on and if you aren’t, then that’s unfortunate. Something that is even more unfortunate, there is no solution to this problem.

Explain this to everyone who floods chat. As I always respond to those types of people, it's an unfortunate situation but it happens. No rule would help our server, as it would just make it way more T sided and lead to more CT deaths. Spraying down a whole stack just to get one person with a primary, as someone previously mentioned, is obviously not allowed.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  236

I would love this rule the amounts of times this has happened to me is insane and it's soooo annoying when this happens. Also sometimes I don't get gunplanted by death but by a fellow t and then I die.

• Content Count:  1920

After a discussion with ATs and fellow CAs, we decided this is one of the inherent problems with jailbreak. While we think that a rule regarding this would be pretty solid on paper, it would be a bit sketchy in actual practice. We feel a rule regarding this would just become a sort of a gray area for the CTs. We will not be making any changes to the primary rule for the time being.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread