? servers

? players online

TTT M4A1S

• Content Count:  74

When a T buys a M4A1S it's similar to the detective weapon. One thing I'm confused about is if there is anything the detective can do

if he is the only detective in the round.

In !info it says it leaves them at suspicion so I guess that would answer my question. However, I've had a detective kill me just because he was the

only detective and there is no other way to retrieve the M4A1S other than being a T.

It could be another T's gun that I picked up as an Inno but if it's one detective and one T can the detective kill?

Thanks

• Like 3
Edited by tiny quail

• Content Count:  1583

It is encouraged to announce who's M4A1-S you picked up as an innocent to avoid confusion.

There's always been a certain coverall in the rules for killing someone off of sound logic, such as when you ID all bodies and determine there is only one player left proven. This, I believe, would fall under that category. The Detective would be in full right to kill the player weilding a foreign m4a1s, but is welcome to ask them who's it is, just like of they are holding an AWP. The burden falls on to players here to announce when they have picked up a Ts weapon.

• Content Count:  1987

When a T buys a M4A1S it's similar to the detective weapon. One thing I'm confused about is if there is anything the detective can do

if he is the only detective in the round.

In !info it says it leaves them at suspicion so I guess that would answer my question. However, I've had a detective kill me just because he was the

only detective and there is no other way to retrieve the M4A1S other than being a T.

It could be another T's gun that I picked up as an Inno but if it's one detective and one T can the detective kill?

Thanks

Only one weapon that can be kosed off of and that’s the awp unless the user claims it. The A1S can only be kosed if you witness the traitor purchase it from the shop or you dropped it and had your name on it (saying you were t and bought it). But you can’t KOS off of it for just having the weapon.

• Like 1

There's always been a certain coverall in the rules for killing someone off of sound logic, such as when you ID all bodies and determine there is only one player left proven. This, I believe, would fall under that category. The Detective would be in full right to kill the player weilding a foreign m4a1s, but is welcome to ask them who's it is, just like of they are holding an AWP. The burden falls on to players here to announce when they have picked up a Ts weapon.

@Im Sad @Ned @DancingMoonLight

I'm rarted and clicked quote instead of edit :(

• Content Count:  1194

In the TTT Rules & FAQ

It says M4A1-S are not KOSable, however, if you witness a person that is not a detective purchasing one, that is KOSable. The weapon itself is not KOSable, but the act of buying it is. It is encouraged to announce who's M4A1-S you picked up as an innocent to avoid confusion.

The detective was in the wrong for killing you. Things like this happen sometimes, the best way to avoid rdm is to let the Detectives know you picked up the m4a1s

• Like 1

Tell me why your admin answers are sort of different. BUT THANKS GUYS!

We answer questions to the best of our ability based on our knowledge of how the rules apply. The people with orange names, like Ned, always have the final say on rules discussions, and will be what we base our admining off of.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread