? servers

? players online

votekick

• Content Count:  74

Was a joke love. eXtr3m3 taught me the ladder LOL @Im Sad

Maybe a once you hit a certain donation amount? Not like the perm is there forever if something bad was to occur.

Maybe rather than votekick I'd take votemute any day. Micspam is a pain in the ass.

• Content Count:  74

Basically, pay for powers. That is the exact point of the arguments presented here. We should not be giving away power. Paying for power would not only make it worse for those who have it, but make it worse for SG as a brand.

Pay for power, singular. Also no, I mean someone of great reputation but has definitely supported the server.

Also, VIP is a monthly payment- wouldn't it take time and dedication to the server for a power like that?

• Content Count:  3294

Pay for power, singular. Also no, I mean someone of great reputation but has definitely supported the server.

Also, VIP is a monthly payment- wouldn't it take time and dedication to the server for a power like that?

Or wealth. People with money aren't always nice. I can tell you not every single VIP is prime for admin/powers on our servers.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  916

... it takes a long process to get to that it’s a very rare occurrence for a regular member to get HG.

:)

Anyway, I think 5th topic discussing this is not needed. If the mass wants to remove a rulebreaker; record. If person wants to remove rulebreaker; apply.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  169

here's another suggestion - a new rank, "Trusted gamer" Or some shit like that. Would have to be vetted by admins, probably senior admin +, and would need 3(or more) admins to vouch for you. The way this is different from admin is because it's not vetted by higher ups. (or it's just less power, either could work)

• Content Count:  1671

read the first sentence @Im Sad

30 hours? That’s even worse.

If you want to a be power hungry then that’s not gonna fly with any of the higher ups or community. If you have knowledge of being mature and able to handle a chaotic server then by all means apply for admin. This has been brought up too many times and I don’t think any of the servers would want that. Rejected.

• Like 7
Edited by Im Sad

Reply to Thread