? servers

? players online

Ts delaying in LR

• Content Count:  1987

I personally think if a t is delaying lr for 15 seconds he should be kos. For example like shot for shot if it is ct's turn and t is running away for 15 seconds and not in range of ct he should be kos.What do you think

This isn’t always the Ts fault. Sometimes the CT is just sitting there lining up a shot or constantly running at the for the shot so the T is just trying to make it harder. Only delay I see this for is the one who needs to be taking a shot. If this is a problem then something can be implemented where Ts must say where they want to do their lr; soccer, pool, main cell, outside, etc....

What’ll happen if the CT does the same thing if it’s the Ts shot? CTs can’t be kosed. The only type of slay for delay I’ll take regarding S4S is if the shooter hasn’t taken their shot in awhile but not because one is trying to dodge the bullet.

• Content Count:  3294

As a last resort, why not just end the LR as a CT by shooting, then order them to do something else?

It’s the end of the round, we want to end it as fast as possible. Being able to kill a delaying T after warnings does that, but making them restart the LR is just as bad.

• Content Count:  824

It’s the end of the round, we want to end it as fast as possible. Being able to kill a delaying T after warnings does that, but making them restart the LR is just as bad.

Ur concerned about after the warning shot, they will have to restart lr. Here's the thing, if u r in ur first lr and they delay, u can give them the warning shot, then once they re-lr, if they keep delaying, i believe u should be able to kill them because u have already given them a warning shot.

• Content Count:  3294

Ur concerned about after the warning shot, they will have to restart lr. Here's the thing, if u r in ur first lr and they delay, u can give them the warning shot, then once they re-lr, if they keep delaying, i believe u should be able to kill them because u have already given them a warning shot.

Right, but having to re-lr takes more time for all the players dead. The whole point of two-three warnings then KOS is so we don't have to drag out the round.

• Content Count:  2342

Going through the JB-related threads and cleaning them up. This discussion was addressed through the addition of the bottom rule a few weeks ago.

• A prisoner who cheats or delays during his/her LR is KOS.

Thanks [: I also changed the title of this thread to "Ts delaying in LR" to more accurately describe this discussion.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread