? servers

? players online

Ts delaying in LR

• Content Count:  764

I personally think if a t is delaying lr for 15 seconds he should be kos. For example like shot for shot if it is ct's turn and t is running away for 15 seconds and not in range of ct he should be kos.What do you think

• Content Count:  1009

I personally think if a t is delaying lr for 15 seconds he should be kos. For example like shot for shot if it is ct's turn and t is running away for 15 seconds and not in range of ct he should be kos.What do you think

I think this would be a good suggestion. I talked with @Manny about this but I think him putting it in the forums would be a good idea for something to refer to.

Pretty sure that’s kinda how it works, if he’s delaying the lr, which delaying is against the rules, I think giving a verbal/written warning first, then warning shot, then kill.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

I think this would be a good suggestion. I talked with @Manny about this but I think him putting it in the forums would be a good idea for something to refer to.

Pretty sure that’s kinda how it works, if he’s delaying the lr, which delaying is against the rules, I think giving a verbal/written warning first, then warning shot, then kill.

Sounds like admins should be taking care of this.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3294

Sounds like admins should be taking care of this.

Right, but the problem comes when admins aren't online. Not a lot of admins are willing to get online jailbreak, let alone for a T delaying an LR. On top of that, a player complaint about someone delaying an LR is going to get rejected. I think what @Poke meant is for this to be a KOS-able offense if the T/CT are given warnings to speed up their LR (Move closer together/shoot faster).

• Like 1

Right, but the problem comes when admins aren't online. Not a lot of admins are willing to get online jailbreak, let alone for a T delaying an LR. On top of that, a player complaint about someone delaying an LR is going to get rejected. I think what @Poke meant is for this to be a KOS-able offense if the T/CT are given warnings to speed up their LR (Move closer together/shoot faster).

If a T is consistently delaying their LR to where it becomes an issue there's no reason a player complaint would be rejected. If you want a rule for it to be KOS-able only during an LR cool, but, you would really have to iron out what would constitute 'delaying' in this scenario because I could see situations where this could be taken advantage of by players who are inclined to nitpick the rules.

• Like 1

If a T is consistently delaying their LR to where it becomes an issue there's no reason a player complaint would be rejected. If you want a rule for it to be KOS-able only during an LR cool, but, you would really have to iron out what would constitute 'delaying' in this scenario because I could see situations where this could be taken advantage of by players who are inclined to nitpick the rules.

If there is a visible intent to delay the last-request (Running away or purposefully missing shots), with multiple warnings given, the T is KOS and CT under violation of their rules and can then be held accountable.

I believe the above statement makes it pretty airtight for nit-pickers.

If there is a visible intent to delay the last-request (Running away or purposefully missing shots), with multiple warnings given, the T is KOS and CT under violation of their rules and can then be held accountable.

I believe the above statement makes it pretty airtight for nit-pickers.

Okay sweet, I'll be on to kill people who want to do an LR in another location on the map after issuing off two quick warnings, and, also gun down all the people who blow at the game.

• Like 1

Okay sweet, I'll be on to kill people who want to do an LR in another location on the map after issuing off two quick warnings, and, also gun down all the people who blow at the game.

If someone is bad at the game, it's visible. If you jump the gun and say they're purposefully missing shot's you're making a false claim, and if you kill them you are freekilling. The same goes with someone telling the CT in the lr rules that it will be held in a specific location, killing the T for that is freekilling.

If someone is bad at the game, it's visible. If you jump the gun and say they're purposefully missing shot's you're making a false claim, and if you kill them you are freekilling. The same goes with someone telling the CT in the lr rules that it will be held in a specific location, killing the T for that is freekilling.

As someone who consistently plays the server you should know better than to assume that LR rules will be specified before the LR begins. You're also making assumptions on whether or not our playerbase has enough knowledge or sense to discern between someone who is bad at the game or just fucking around.

• Content Count:  2342

@TheZZL @delirium @Poke @Spooked

Thanks for your passionate posts and opinions boys - I'll bring this thread to the team to discuss. My personal opinion would be that an admin would have to step in at that point under our current ruleset. I'll make sure some discussion is made around making a rule, or allowing CTs to warning shot, then kill Ts who are delaying (reasonably).

• Like 1

Reply to Thread