? servers

? players online

Loyalty Awards (Specifically 11+)

• Content Count:  3294

So, it's come to my attention (Basically forum necroing the forums at 4AM) that there are no loyalty awards for 11+. As a member of this community with so much rich history, I wanted to extend my gratitude to all the Honorable Gamers/Legends+ through this weird thing. I've taken the time to draft up a list for people needing the 12-year award, and people missing the 11-year award. I know lots of these people are inactive, but some aren't. I see some people that have recent activity dates on the forums, and with them having lives they don't have the time to request an award. I think it would be nice to give it to them, so if they ever noticed they would get a smile on their faces. Obviously this will take a long time for a poor CA to do, but at least it's not my 2+ hour player complaints (One in the works :tape: ).

11 Year Awards:

XeNo (Coming 7-22-19)

Tcp-Kill

SpikedRocker

Spartan

Silent Guns(Coming 8-14-19)

Sarah

Repus

Psyche

PotshotPolka

Mystique (Coming 10-16-19)

MPQC

Modgers1

Mercy (Coming 8-03-19)

Lux

Jewpiter

Irish (Coming 10-16-19)

Huwajux

High

Gunner412

Eldest

Dimitry (Coming 10-17-19)

Determined2Win (Coming 9-16-19)

Daze

Bullet Wound (Coming 9-23-19)

bor3d (Coming 9-20-19)

Astrum

Ambulancia

SpaZMonKeY (Coming 10-05-19)

Shadowex3

storm

*Queen VenomousFate*

Bald (Coming 9-29-19)

Bubbles (Coming 8-21-19)

CollieFlower (Coming 9-25-19)

Great White Cookie Shark (Coming 9-19-19)

Jazz

Maxwelldon

Scoutkllr (Coming 8-21-19)

Metal (Coming 9-17-19)

Nishok (Coming 8-06-19)

Drox (Coming 12-17-19)

Caution (Coming 10-19-19)

12 Year Awards:

andre1028

Haggard (Obviously)

Atarian

Blank

broncoty

Henda

Itch

Jaffa

Jager

James

jeN

Kennith

LitKey

mNote

Paralyzed

Paul

raven maniac

Red

tinkerbell

Veggie

Zero001

I know this will come off as kiss-assey, and I know I will definitely get a reply about it. I know about a dozen names on this list, and from only those dozen I can barely imagine the things they've done for this community. Myself, and other newer players have only ever seen a shred of the good work these people have done to deserve their titles. Just take the time, click on a profile and see their impact on the servers they helped to build.

Something I found from the CA+ that gave Spartan his 9-year award:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19997[/ATTACH]

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2162

Unless someone wants to take their time to go through and give everyone these awards then I see no reason to doing this, especially if they didn't ask for it.

The point of requesting it is if people want the reward, and giving it to them could be something they don't want.

Going to reject this mans

• Like 2

Reply to Thread