? servers

? players online

NFL Tier List

• Content Count:  1194

iUTvXCJ.png

Might be a clown for this but this is my tier list for NFL

I didn't rank eagles to S tier because for fact injuries will be the main reason that will be holding them back

Browns don't belong in the conference tier because they recently acquired new players and it might take time for them to cope as a team and gain chemistry

Chiefs still Superbowl bound even though Hill drama got in the way

Pats will be Pats Tom brady is the Goat

Bucs in A tier, new staff and great coaches (both offensive and defensive)

Giants are shit idc what you say

Jags got a nice team but with that crap qb they not going anywhere, Even though they have a solid defense I cant see blake bortles carrying them past 5 wins again.

Anyways that's my list and here's the link to make your own

LINK

• Content Count:  2730

1gw6ikP.png

I have a little bias when it come to the colts, but I do think that with the 21 of 22 starters returning this upcoming year will be great for them.

The Chiefs will put on a good show just like last year.

Saints will win games with a Brees.

I much as I hate to admit it, the pats are still the pats.

The real question is will the Bengals ever move on from Andy Dalton?

• Content Count:  532

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19998[/ATTACH]

I haven't paid much attention to football for awhile so I really forget the draft and free agency. Overall I like the list where its at, I went from the teams previous years and there possible futures to place them.

• Content Count:  5375

5e8eb838036674dcab70371c673c10a1.png

Couple notes:

Green bays ranking is purely out of respect for Aaron Rodgers

Raiders could be way off depending on how much of a difference AB and their draft picks make

I think the buccaneers will surprise a lot of people this season

Chargers get bumped down a rank if melvin gordon gets traded depending on what they get back

Lions could be bumped up a rank depending on how well kerryon johnson does in his sophomore season

Went back and forth on whether the panthers deserved their rank I think they're on the border between B/C

Falcons defense will make or break their season

I think the Titans could be an A tier team next season but I wasn't bold enough to put them there.

The Giants are a dumpster fire @Nuclear Onion

• Like 3
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  1194

5e8eb838036674dcab70371c673c10a1.png

Couple notes:

Green bays ranking is purely out of respect for Aaron Rodgers

Raiders could be way off depending on how much of a difference AB and their draft picks make

I think the buccaneers will surprise a lot of people this season

Chargers get bumped down a rank if melvin gordon gets traded depending on what they get back

Lions could be bumped up a rank depending on how well kerryon johnson does in his sophomore season

Went back and forth on whether the panthers deserved their rank I think they're on the border between B/C

Falcons defense will make or break their season

I think the Titans could be an A tier team next season but I wasn't bold enough to put them there.

The Giants are a dumpster fire @Nuclear Onion

The fact you put Cowboys as S disgust me!

nah forreal tho I agree with the bucs being in B tier or maybe A tier, they have a good core of young guys and I can see arians coaching them to maybe 8th seed playoffs

Chargers if they get rid of gordon thats a huge loss for them, hes the main offensive guy other than rivers and keenan allen

• Content Count:  5375

The fact you put Cowboys as S disgust me!

nah forreal tho I agree with the bucs being in B tier or maybe A tier, they have a good core of young guys and I can see arians coaching them to maybe 8th seed playoffs

Chargers if they get rid of gordon thats a huge loss for them, hes the main offensive guy other than rivers and keenan allen

This is probably the best window for the cowboys to win a super bowl this year with their absolutely dominant defense intact from last year and a full season of cooper before we have to start letting people walk to pay dak, zeke, and cooper soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1527

iUTvXCJ.png

Might be a clown for this but this is my tier list for NFL

I didn't rank eagles to S tier because for fact injuries will be the main reason that will be holding them back

Browns don't belong in the conference tier because they recently acquired new players and it might take time for them to cope as a team and gain chemistry

Chiefs still Superbowl bound even though Hill drama got in the way

Pats will be Pats Tom brady is the Goat

Bucs in A tier, new staff and great coaches (both offensive and defensive)

Giants are shit idc what you say

Jags got a nice team but with that crap qb they not going anywhere, Even though they have a solid defense I cant see blake bortles carrying them past 5 wins again.

Anyways that's my list and here's the link to make your own

LINK

hF1fwjI.png

Youre not wrong, Giants do suck :(

• Content Count:  2730

This is probably the best window for the cowboys to win a super bowl this year with their absolutely dominant defense intact from last year and a full season of cooper before we have to start letting people walk to pay dak, zeke, and cooper soon.

ff0b5cdbd9615ceb21b5a6632d92a372.png

Reply to Thread