? servers

? players online

Nba Team Tier List

• Content Count:  532

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19993[/ATTACH]

Alright now hear me out. I dont like predicting teams so the lakers, nets, and clippers arent going in the s tier until they can prove it. I mean the clippers probably deserved the s tier just for kawhi but time will tell. S tier teams are the teams who I think have a lot of talent on the roster and should at least make the conference finals.

• Content Count:  5375

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19993[/ATTACH]

Alright now hear me out. I dont like predicting teams so the lakers, nets, and clippers arent going in the s tier until they can prove it. I mean the clippers probably deserved the s tier just for kawhi but time will tell. S tier teams are the teams who I think have a lot of talent on the roster and should at least make the conference finals.

RjH7ZII.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

Says the guy who has the timberwolves in A tier.

timberwolves would make it to the ECF this year clown. You have the bulls in the C tier along with the mavs you fucking idiot. not to even mention your pistons placement or celtics placement. fuck out of here clown.

• Content Count:  532

When the timberwolves get no more than 25 wins I want an apology. Celtics are still playoff contenders, kemba, tatum, brown... all very solid pieces. Pistons are in b simply for the talent they have, blake is one the best power forwards in the league and andre drummond is quite possibly the best rebounder in the leauge. The pistons have some pieces and can contend if they play well. The mavs have luka who is solid but its been 1 year. Let him prove that hes an elite player. Kristaps just came off an acl injury so there is no guarantee that who will return to good form. The bulls have a bunch of great young players. However none of them can stay healthy.

Edited by Atrix

Reply to Thread