Dong
    big fag

GameMe Ranking Sytem and Slide Into Summer 2.0 Update

Our GameMe ranking system currently does not work right now which is a big bummer. I've been told that it's just broken. I don't know if this has to do with anything but the stats page for MG has been staying up to date even though it's running through GameMe.
    If there's anyway to get this fix or looked into please do so as our ranking system is something that our regulars care a lot about.

The Slide Into Summer 2.0 Update
    I'll start by referencing this thread: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=89520
    So this shit flopped and I haven't heard word about it since we posted it on the forums.

Fun Rounds:

It's broken I guess and haven't heard word about it. If any mod team member or technical team member could help us out with this plugin that'd be great or give us an estimation.

June Clans Contest:

We legit advertised this event yet we never heard about the winners or anything which is kinda fucked. At the very least if we could get a clans point reset or an actually clans contest again that would be pretty neat.

Figured I'd post this since we have AT's for the server now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dong For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (07-12-2019), Tyymunk (07-11-2019), urp (07-12-2019)

Darnias
    PM me feet pics
    While gameme stats might be up to date and working, the plugin that was associated with it doesn't work anymore.

Dong
    big fag
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnias View Post
    While gameme stats might be up to date and working, the plugin that was associated with it doesn't work anymore.
    So is there no hope for the plugin and we’ll have to switch to another on?

Darnias
    PM me feet pics
    Afaik the plugin is still not updated and I'm not sure if there is alternative for it. Gotta wait for ATs to respond.

Dong
    big fag
    Update:

Ranking plugin is online and working. Whoever fixed it... Thanks.

Dong
    big fag
    Update Update:

The Ranking plugin is broken again after it coming back literally two days ago. Regulars are pretty upset and wondering when it will return.
    @Dominic @Im Sad @Cept For Her

Im Sad
    Cha cha real smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dong View Post
    Update Update:

The Ranking plugin is broken again after it coming back literally two days ago. Regulars are pretty upset and wondering when it will return.
    @Dominic @Im Sad @Cept For Her
    Being looked into. ngl I have tried multiple versions to see if anything would work before it was fixed and nothing seemed to work.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Im Sad For This Useful Post:
    Dong (07-18-2019), urp (07-18-2019)

Minigames Pol Man
    Banned
    Banned

I think it would be totally awesome to have a inhouse type plugin that does ranks instead. The ranks other servers use are so bad and the mods that exist are just not up to standards.

Cept For Her
    SG Fanboy

Forgot to post on this, but the gameme issue was figured out and should be fixed

As for RTD and Funrounds, alternatives are being looked into currently, and we're hoping they can help spice the server up a little bit while not annoying other players who choose not to use commands they feature.

Onto the clans contest, this was semi-in progress as the change of managers took place. Obviously it was passed onto our responsibility as the new managers to keep track of this event, however it seemed to fall through the cracks with all the loose ends in need of tying up. If this is something the community still wants, and is looking forward to having, we can for sure set it up and Ill make sure to keep track of it this time. Otherwise we'll most likely scrap this idea if nobody is interested.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cept For Her For This Useful Post:
    Dong (08-18-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Cept For Her View Post
    Forgot to post on this, but the gameme issue was figured out and should be fixed

As for RTD and Funrounds, alternatives are being looked into currently, and we're hoping they can help spice the server up a little bit while not annoying other players who choose not to use commands they feature.

Onto the clans contest, this was semi-in progress as the change of managers took place. Obviously it was passed onto our responsibility as the new managers to keep track of this event, however it seemed to fall through the cracks with all the loose ends in need of tying up. If this is something the community still wants, and is looking forward to having, we can for sure set it up and Ill make sure to keep track of it this time. Otherwise we'll most likely scrap this idea if nobody is interested.
    I think clans is something that still has a lot of room to grow, done correctly it may attract attention to the server. Before I stepped down I was planning on eventually adding more ways to gain points, perks for being in 1st, 2nd, ext. and doing clan based events. This can still easily be done if the time and effort is put into it, it may give mg the little boost it needed.

If anything don't just put the monthly contest up and call it a day, it works great in the beginning but eventually dies (as we have seen before). Keep up on it and base thing around it, it has potential.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
    Cept For Her (08-18-2019), Dong (08-18-2019), Tyymunk (08-18-2019)