Dong
    big fag

GameMe Ranking Sytem and Slide Into Summer 2.0 Update

Our GameMe ranking system currently does not work right now which is a big bummer. I've been told that it's just broken. I don't know if this has to do with anything but the stats page for MG has been staying up to date even though it's running through GameMe.
    If there's anyway to get this fix or looked into please do so as our ranking system is something that our regulars care a lot about.

The Slide Into Summer 2.0 Update
    I'll start by referencing this thread: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=89520
    So this shit flopped and I haven't heard word about it since we posted it on the forums.

Fun Rounds:

It's broken I guess and haven't heard word about it. If any mod team member or technical team member could help us out with this plugin that'd be great or give us an estimation.

June Clans Contest:

We legit advertised this event yet we never heard about the winners or anything which is kinda fucked. At the very least if we could get a clans point reset or an actually clans contest again that would be pretty neat.

Figured I'd post this since we have AT's for the server now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dong For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (07-12-2019), Tyymunk (07-11-2019), URPALERP (07-12-2019)

Darnias
    PM me feet pics

While gameme stats might be up to date and working, the plugin that was associated with it doesn't work anymore.

Dong
    big fag
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnias View Post
    While gameme stats might be up to date and working, the plugin that was associated with it doesn't work anymore.
    So is there no hope for the plugin and we’ll have to switch to another on?

Darnias
    PM me feet pics

Afaik the plugin is still not updated and I'm not sure if there is alternative for it. Gotta wait for ATs to respond.