? servers

? players online

Flashbangs during deathgame

• Content Count:  449

Cts are not allowed to interfere with forced deathgames, if they do they are breaking the rules. This includes your example of cts flashing the ts as they are making the ts unable to see the deathgame, thus affecting the ability for them to play it. Another good example is if the ts are in deathcrate and the cts shoot the detahcrate box into the ts to kill them, and this would be breaking the rules.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  95

Cts are not allowed to interfere with forced deathgames, if they do they are breaking the rules. This includes your example of cts flashing the ts as they are making the ts unable to see the deathgame, thus affecting the ability for them to play it. Another good example is if the ts are in deathcrate and the cts shoot the detahcrate box into the ts to kill them, and this would be breaking the rules.

Adding on to this as well you can not kill the players that are taking dmg from the water pits if its a forced DeathGame you are also technically inferfencing with the DG itself since they have to die by the map and not the player thats also breaking the rules.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Can anyone think of a reasonable use for flashbangs as a CT? Afaik they are only available in Ts cells, so I don't think it would be unreasonable just to block CTs from picking them up at all to prevent griefing.

I would disagree with this. If I have a flash and a t has a gun in a cell I'm pop flashing that cell and taking man's out

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

Can anyone think of a reasonable use for flashbangs as a CT? Afaik they are only available in Ts cells, so I don't think it would be unreasonable just to block CTs from picking them up at all to prevent griefing.

I would disagree with this. If I have a flash and a t has a gun in a cell I'm pop flashing that cell and taking man's out

At the same time lots of CT's either grab them to troll, or don't grab them at all. I personally don't grab them because in the heat of the moment I'm not switching to my 5 key to pop a flash. This is just something put on maps for preference.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  449

Just gunna finish this thread up. The statement above ^ pretty much sums up the answer to what happens if a ct throws a flashbang during an lr. In addition to this if a t flashed other ts during a deathgame, it counts as team killing and can be punishable.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread