Sorelon
    SG Player

Flashbangs during deathgame

Flashbangs during deathgames or in general are assist in KOS and Teamkill?

Noxstar
    Borderlands 3
    flashbang assists aren't kos but not sure about flashing during a deathgame, it's extremely frowned upon by ct's and I'm pretty sure it's teamkilling from a t for some dg's.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxstar For This Useful Post:
    Sorelon (07-11-2019)

Military_king
    SG Professional
    Cts are not allowed to interfere with forced deathgames, if they do they are breaking the rules. This includes your example of cts flashing the ts as they are making the ts unable to see the deathgame, thus affecting the ability for them to play it. Another good example is if the ts are in deathcrate and the cts shoot the detahcrate box into the ts to kill them, and this would be breaking the rules.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Military_king For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (07-10-2019), Noxstar (07-10-2019), Poke (07-11-2019), Sorelon (07-11-2019), TheZZL (07-10-2019)

PHNX
    ¯\_( ?° ?? °? )_/¯ LeX
    Quote Originally Posted by Military_king View Post
    Cts are not allowed to interfere with forced deathgames, if they do they are breaking the rules. This includes your example of cts flashing the ts as they are making the ts unable to see the deathgame, thus affecting the ability for them to play it. Another good example is if the ts are in deathcrate and the cts shoot the detahcrate box into the ts to kill them, and this would be breaking the rules.
    Adding on to this as well you can not kill the players that are taking dmg from the water pits if its a forced DeathGame you are also technically inferfencing with the DG itself since they have to die by the map and not the player thats also breaking the rules.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PHNX For This Useful Post:
    Sorelon (07-11-2019)

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    Can anyone think of a reasonable use for flashbangs as a CT? Afaik they are only available in Ts cells, so I don't think it would be unreasonable just to block CTs from picking them up at all to prevent griefing.

Fuze
    Slayer of Grandmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Can anyone think of a reasonable use for flashbangs as a CT? Afaik they are only available in Ts cells, so I don't think it would be unreasonable just to block CTs from picking them up at all to prevent griefing.
    I would disagree with this. If I have a flash and a t has a gun in a cell I'm pop flashing that cell and taking man's out

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuze For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (07-11-2019), Gentoo (07-11-2019), Soul (07-11-2019)

TheZZL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    I would disagree with this. If I have a flash and a t has a gun in a cell I'm pop flashing that cell and taking man's out
    At the same time lots of CT's either grab them to troll, or don't grab them at all. I personally don't grab them because in the heat of the moment I'm not switching to my 5 key to pop a flash. This is just something put on maps for preference.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheZZL For This Useful Post:
    Strayyz (07-11-2019)