? servers

? players online

CTS with no mic

• Content Count:  5

so Lucy doesn't have a mic and is typing in chat and im not looking in chat 24/7 so i dont see her/his order so i suggest that a ct has to say read chat or say the order that a ct without a mic said in chat bc its so fucking annoying when i ask why did u shoot me and they say nothing like how am i supposed to know what to do when im focusing on voice and not fucking chat so yea...

• Content Count:  3294

so Lucy doesn't have a mic and is typing in chat and im not looking in chat 24/7 so i dont see her/his order so i suggest that a ct has to say read chat or say the order that a ct without a mic said in chat bc its so fucking annoying when i ask why did u shoot me and they say nothing like how am i supposed to know what to do when im focusing on voice and not fucking chat so yea...

Regardless if the person is CT or not, you should typically be glancing over at chat. If it's an admin or even someone asking a question, pay attention. Most of the problems that come with CT's giving orders in chat is the first order. However, when a CT takes first order and types it in chat it appears in the bottom center of the screen so it's easier to see. On top of this, most CT's do end up repeating chat orders midway through the round. In those worst-case scenarios where the chat order is conflicted over mic, just listen to the last order given by the CT's (Or the first one depending on if the other CT retracted their order).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  95

those worst-case scenarios where the chat order is conflicted over mic, just listen to the last order given by the CT's (Or the first one depending on if the other CT retracted their order).

Yep your eyes should be looking at chat every couple of seconds or so and What ZZL said is true usually some CT respectfully stops his/her order because someone in text chat has given his/her order first before she/he has. Theres no reason for us to switch a player to switch a CT player for not having a microphone when you could easily play CT porperly without a microphone via giving orders though chat

TLDR: USE YOUR EYES

• Like 2

Reply to Thread