? servers

? players online

S4S thing

• Content Count:  272

In S4S there's a glitch where Ts receive 7 shots and keep thos shots making it easy for them to rebel by spraying their lr partner down. This just started happening and I've only seen it twice.

• Content Count:  299

I think this has been around for a while. I am not for sure but i think it happens when a T starts an lr for s4s with a deagle and already has a deagle held out, it doesn't give them a new deagle like it should. This allows the T to reload the deagle giving them 7 shots

• Content Count:  1193

I think this has been around for a while. I am not for sure but i think it happens when a T starts an lr for s4s with a deagle and already has a deagle held out, it doesn't give them a new deagle like it should. This allows the T to reload the deagle giving them 7 shots

It does the same thing for CT side too I believe

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

It does the same thing for CT side too I believe

Personally, I've only ever seen it occur for cts, and it would happen sometimes where when the ct doesn't have a shot, they could reload their deagle and get 7 shots. That also led to some cts freekilling their lr partner by consistently shooting.

• Content Count:  272

I guess I've never noticed it cause it only happens to CTs, but recently I've seen it happen to a couple Ts and only recently. I'd imagine it's because they already have a deagle like haxor said and it just empties the clip instead of getting rid of all of their ammo, but having it on T side gives them an advantage since they're allowed to cheat their LR and kill the CT while the CT would be basically defenseless. I probably won't be able to get a clip of it since I have absolutely no way of recording anything reliably.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.