? servers

? players online

Demo

• Content Count:  1009

How do you know it never records? It should begin recording the round after...

Which server are you trying to record on?

So far from what I know, it doesn’t work on JB and TTT. From what I’ve heard, is that you can no longer record demos on community servers due to a Molotov bug when looking back at demos. Since this update, I’ve been using shadowplay. Really easy once you figure out how to record and do stuff. And if highly recommend using this to file player complaints @BadBunny.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

So far from what I know, it doesn’t work on JB and TTT. From what I’ve heard, is that you can no longer record demos on community servers due to a Molotov bug when looking back at demos. Since this update, I’ve been using shadowplay. Really easy once you figure out how to record and do stuff. And if highly recommend using this to file player complaints @BadBunny.

Problem with that for some people is they don't have Nvidia cards and can't use shadowplay. For people like me that have a shit pc with integrated graphics it's basically impossible to record anything on JB or TTT anymore.

• Content Count:  299

Problem with that for some people is they don't have Nvidia cards and can't use shadowplay. For people like me that have a shit pc with integrated graphics it's basically impossible to record anything on JB or TTT anymore.

Well unfortunately you can't record demos on jb and ttt as the only time you can start a demo is during warmup which isn't on. How about you just buy a better computer.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

Well unfortunately you can't record demos on jb and ttt as the only time you can start a demo is during warmup which isn't on. How about you just buy a better computer.

Tell me that again and maybe I'll magically get enough money to upgrade my system.

Reply to Thread