? servers

? players online

1v1 arena

• Content Count:  796

A 1v1 arena server for a day could be a pretty cool server, and perhaps whoever had the most kills at the end of the day could get some sort of forum award or something else of the sort. I'm pretty sure all the plugins are easily accessible, and we might already have them as we used to have a 1v1 server.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1987

Me personally for an event I wouldn't think of like a 1v1 arena but more of like a 1v1 tourney. It could be set as either defusal/retake or just 1v1. The server idea seems more of something that should stick there and has been brought up not too long ago.

—> https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90087

• Like 3
Edited by Trazz

• Content Count:  796

Me personally for an event I wouldn't think of like a 1v1 arena but more of like a 1v1 tourney. It could be set as either defusal/retake or just 1v1. The server idea seems more of something that should stick there and has been brought up not too long ago.

—> https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90087

A retake server is a completely different idea which could be brought up seperately. I believe you completely missed the point of what i was suggesting, I was suggesting a one day event in which players competed to have the highest score on a 1v1 server, conventionally those do not include bomb plants.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant, the first line of your post does not make a lick of english sense to me.

• Content Count:  111

A 1v1 arena server for a day could be a pretty cool server, and perhaps whoever had the most kills at the end of the day could get some sort of forum award or something else of the sort. I'm pretty sure all the plugins are easily accessible, and we might already have them as we used to have a 1v1 server.

How about a 1v1 server all the time?

• Content Count:  3294

How about a 1v1 server all the time?

I think a 1v1 server all the time would be a waste of server money. SG has tried plenty of 1v1 servers before, and they have not worked well. It is better to divert some more attention to the less populated servers (MG,Surf,FFA?) instead of making a new one. As @Trazz said, this idea was brought up before and if you want to get the full scope go and read the thread.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread