? servers

? players online

Turn on AFK killer after respawning is disabled

• Content Count:  796

If you respawn right before respawning is disabled on a course map, you're killed anyway by the afk killer. I figure just adjusting the time afk killer turns on by about 5 or so seconds could easily fix this and prevent you from dying to it for no reason.

• Content Count:  824

I was just playing acrophobia and this happened to me maybe about 5 times, except the thing is, by extending the time by 5 or so seconds, that won't really accomplish anything in the way that I'm thinking about it. U say that it would save u from dying to it, but what if u die a little later than u have the times before. It's all timing, u can still die and then respawn at the point the afk killer takes place.

• Content Count:  536

Yea I literally have no idea how this would fix anything. Basically what Urp said, if you move the time you can still have shitty luck by spawning in to die to the afk killer. Most maps is about 30 seconds of respawn time and the maps will sometimes have a console chat text pop up saying 15 seconds till auto afk killer.

• Content Count:  536

If you go afk and get put into spectator, then that's your own fault for being afk for that long. How is this going to help anything?

Think you misread the post but you are right that this isn't going to help anything.

• Content Count:  2162

The timing is super close and changing it probably wouldnt help anything. Also im not entirely sure what the issue being brought up is as afkmanager doesn't kill you.

Altogether it doesn't seem like much of an issue as the timing is close together from what you're saying. If anyone would care to explain and give more insight on what needs changed feel free to let us know.

Otherwise this is gonna be rejected for now

Reply to Thread