? servers

? players online

[Jailbreak] Survival of the Fittest Event

• Content Count:  3294

This event would basically be a series of deathgames played out on extended custom timed rounds. How it would work is we would play multiple deathgames back to back, and each deathgame has a limit of T's allowed to die until we switch. I'd like to think we'd host this on either Arcade or Undertale (Since they have a wide variety of map made minigames). We'd make it so an admin could teleport all the t's into the first deathgame of the map, and no one rebels so we can actually get it done. We'd be able to do fun deathgames and get more people on the server to get interested in them. I know that a similar event was discussed and thrown towards MG in this thread: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90124&p=999635#post999635 , but I think this could be a fun experience for jailbreak.

Edit: It's been about two months, and I think an event like this would be a refreshing event for jailbreak. Currently, it's been the same events over and over and I think something new is in order.

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1583

This one's got potential to be a banger. I'll take a peek through the maps to see which ones might fit best. Wouldn't want to be playing jumprope on repeat for 20 minutes straight. Only issue I can see is that most deathgames are not meant to accommodate more than about 10 players. Imagine 3 to a platform on Wipeout D:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

This event would basically be a series of deathgames played out on extended custom timed rounds. How it would work is we would play multiple deathgames back to back, and each deathgame has a limit of T's allowed to die until we switch. I'd like to think we'd host this on either Arcade or Undertale (Since they have a wide variety of maps). We'd make it so an admin could teleport all the t's into the first deathgame of the map, and no one rebels so we can actually get it done. We'd be able to do fun deathgames and get more people on the server to get interested in them. I know that a similar event was discussed and thrown towards MG in this thread: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90124&p=999635#post999635 , but I think this could be a fun experience for jailbreak.

I like the idea, sounds like it would be a fun event.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

This one's got potential to be a banger. I'll take a peek through the maps to see which ones might fit best. Wouldn't want to be playing jumprope on repeat for 20 minutes straight. Only issue I can see is that most deathgames are not meant to accommodate more than about 10 players. Imagine 3 to a platform on Wipeout D:

Wow sorry for the really late reply. I think Arcade and Undertale are good because of their wide spectrum of deathgames. Something like strafejump and backwards race are able to accommodate 30+ people with damage turned on.

• Content Count:  361

Rejected for a couple of reasons. The main one is forced deathgames stray away from the core gameplay of our Jailbreak server. For example, the sports event which was in a similar vein was a disaster. A couple of other points are that this could be difficult to manage and people would feel discouraged from the start and not want to compete if they don't play deathgames often. It sounds like a great idea on paper, but much more difficult to implement.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread