• Content Count:  461

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_outset_island_csgo

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

For information pertaining to this request please direct attention to this thread:

An accompanying preview image is posted with each map.

Please report any errors about THIS map in THIS thread unless the map is added, then direct them to a map fix request.

EDIT: To the AT's, these version are different from the ones that you tested earlier, and should delete those versions from the dedi along with the version in your folders, else you will get missing map/version errors.

Screenshots attached

No

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1671

Few problems on this map: Map is HUGE but very open so players have kinda been ok with it.

Water textures are broken

bdeO5Eq.jpg

EIUDzXD.jpg

and there's two boats that circle the map slowly that you can get on which will take most of the round time to go around and if a t isn't on that boat, it's gameover for the ts.

kIyGVUI.jpg

If these can be fixed, we can test this map again.

• Like 1

Few problems on this map: Map is HUGE but very open so players have kinda been ok with it.

Water textures are broken

bdeO5Eq.jpg

EIUDzXD.jpg

and there's two boats that circle the map slowly that you can get on which will take most of the round time to go around and if a t isn't on that boat, it's gameover for the ts.

kIyGVUI.jpg

If these can be fixed, we can test this map again.

I can fix the boats on Monday, but I'm not quite sure what the problem is with the water. I'll have a look into that.

For now, the plan is to just get rid of a boat or both boats since they seem to be too easy to cheese a round with unless you guys still want the boats around.

• Like 3

Here is a new V2 of the map. It removes the boats, pushes in the boundaries a good bit to account for the lack of boats, and hopefully fixed the problem with the water. If it persists I have one last trick to fix it, so please test it out and tell me if there are any more issues.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aomq21lhyq969wi/ttt_outset_island_csgo_v2.bsp/file

@Im Sad pls

• Like 1