? servers

? players online

1v1 Server

• Content Count:  367

Jailbreak, TTT, MG, FFA, Scrim, and many others are active servers on CS GO. I feel as there should at least be one more server, a server that would gain popularity and hook players in. I believe a 1v1 server would be just perfect. Players will come on to warmup, grind for points, or just enjoy the server with others. This would add a new side of players of SG. Reaching out to the ‘competitive’ community of CS GO will hook in players and have them spending hours even days on.

Setup:

There will be around 10-14 arenas. An arena is pretty much a rank for that map. Arena 1 is the best to be in, the very last arena is the worst. Players compete on one bomb site area on one side of the map. T side will be able to plant if needed (optional and most likely need change). Here’s an example of the map inferno.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19900[/ATTACH] The T spawns on a wall in the very back of the image and CTs will spawn to the left of the car.

Then both players battle till they go up a rank and go down an arena. Example: Win in Arena 9, you go into Arena 8. You lose in Arena 9, you go into Arena 10.

I believe a 1v1 server would be a great addition for SG.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  590

Still not understanding the planting/defusing part. Does that mean its a retake? And the map you provided shows that it would be absolutely impossible to plant the bomb as a T unless the CT is blind and deaf and can't see where you're going. 1v1's normally are the same map on each side (each half of the map are the same) and the debris people use to hide are changed a little bit. You're giving a situation that its completely CT sided, and I would have to clear every corner walking up to the bombsite just to plant.

The whole point of a 1v1 server is aim practice and not really your "game sense" per se. The way 1v1's are set up is to be able to kill people head-glitching, be able to power peek people, and to overall improve your aim. Make a server like that, then I can see this happening.

• Content Count:  3294

The whole point of a 1v1 server is aim practice and not really your "game sense" per se. The way 1v1's are set up is to be able to kill people head-glitching, be able to power peek people, and to overall improve your aim. Make a server like that, then I can see this happening.

I think a better idea for this suggestion would be to just make this a one-day elo based tournament. Each time you get a kill, headshot, or knife you typically get points. So, at the end of the 24 hours or 1 week the top 3 with the highest elo get prizes.

• Content Count:  2342

As explained before, this is one of those ideas which sound good in theory, but it's difficult to keep such a server going in population. It usually requires some effort to start up daily as there isn't a dedicated population (seeing as most 1v1 servers are nearly identical). Interesting idea though - will make sure this gets discussed either way.

Reply to Thread