? servers

? players online

Targeting? [JB]

• Content Count:  5

A player that will go unnamed has been targeting me in Jailbreak, specifically taking away my freedays other Ct's give for winning climb, bhop, whatever. They only do this to me, what am I supposed to do?

• Content Count:  1009

A player that will go unnamed has been targeting me in Jailbreak, specifically taking away my freedays other Ct's give for winning climb, bhop, whatever. They only do this to me, what am I supposed to do?

How do you know it’s only specifically to you?

• Content Count:  1583

CTs are always allowed to revoke a freeday, so this specifically is not against the rules. If you feel that someone is harassing you by specifically giving you special orders (such as go to iso), repeatedly freekilling you, or sending you harassing messages, you can always make a player complaint, or let admins and other staff members know. If this is a serious case, the staff will see to it that the troublesome player is taken care of.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

In the avalanche map if i won climb first and was the only one forced to continue climb and the rest that finished got freeday

Make a player complaint using the format. Record evidence and follow the template provided in the support center.

• Content Count:  1987

CTs Can revoke free days and something like this is normal. But if it happens when there’s a whole lot of ppl and the same person keeps revoking yours and not everyone’s or just giving you special orders and keep sending you and you only to iso and such than that could be considered targeting in a way. I’d prefer to call it harassment over targeting.

• Content Count:  449

Like ZZL said, if a player is constantly saying/doing things that are making you uncomfortable or ruining the fun of the server for you, you can always warn him to stop and if he continues his actions you can feel free to report said player on the forums. Be sure to include evidence of your warning and the fact that he is continuing said actions despite your warning. I just wanted to add that while all free days are revokable, if the ct is sending you to the same place for more than ~3 rounds in a row it does count as abusing special orders and is against the rules.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread