? servers

? players online

new players only allowed on t (minor issue)

• Content Count:  10

would be helpfull to be enforced by only allowing them to select Terroist until for like their first hour of ingame gameplay of the server would decrease the amount of freekilling and help them learn faster rather than by freekilling and getting bitched at

• Content Count:  1583

This has been discussed many times; most recently here. We already have a CT lockout timer in place for 20 minutes, and it seems the team doesn't wish to increase it right now.

Thanks for the suggestion anyways! It's always helpful to use the search box before posting a new thread to see if it's already been discussed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  10

dang well thank you for the information i didnt even know there was a 20min time before they could be ct but i understand just never noticed between all the toxicity and bitching that happens when people dont know the rules

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

dang well thank you for the information i didnt even know there was a 20min time before they could be ct but i understand just never noticed between all the toxicity and bitching that happens when people dont know the rules

The 20 minute lockout isn't working as of right now IIRC - it was broken a while back.

• Content Count:  1799

The 20 minute lockout isn't working as of right now IIRC - it was broken a while back.

Where did you get the intel that it was broken? From what I've seen, it works.

Also, the lockout is 30 minutes, not 20.

Also,

Ultimately the team had discussed this again and we all came to the conclusion that the lock out is less to stop people from intentionally mass freekilling and more of a stop gap for people who genuinely want to play CT but may not be as familiar with the game mode or specific rules in place for our server. Where we currently have it is where we feel comfortable with it. Thank you for the suggestion!
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.