Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bat
    Remnant of a Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Sad View Post
    It's been two weeks since this has been implemented on the server. Any more thoughts on DAMAGE? Not guns, detectives or other shit, D A M A G E . Well aware of the awp being absolutely terrible, we are looking into a plugin that can change all the damage values for each weapon.

yeah moon and I hate this shit
    Currently rifles seem almost pointless, at least with their current ammo capacity. SMGs and shotguns (read: nova and mp7) are pretty much perfect, but on the other hand the scoped rifles seem even worse than before. I feel that a slight increase in damage would make the game more tolerable while reducing the effect of the dramatic damage reduction.

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    Bump.

As I posted previously, the change from this has been very marginal and the weapon meta seems to have not changed at all. @roux @Zayne are you guys looking to change this at all in the near future or has this been deprecated for the time being?

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Bump.

As I posted previously, the change from this has been very marginal and the weapon meta seems to have not changed at all. @roux @Zayne are you guys looking to change this at all in the near future or has this been deprecated for the time being?
    Pardon us for the delay

Although this has been forgotten, there are plans to revisit this after a certain change comes around. I'll try not to forget about this when the time comes, and we'll update (not this thread) everybody

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roux For This Useful Post:
    Phoenix_ (10-24-2019)

DancingMoonLight
    Zero Two for life
    Quote Originally Posted by roux View Post
    Pardon us for the delay

Although this has been forgotten, there are plans to revisit this after a certain change comes around. I'll try not to forget about this when the time comes, and we'll update (not this thread) everybody

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DancingMoonLight For This Useful Post:
    Gentoo (01-08-2020), Infinityward (01-08-2020), kennyy (01-15-2020), TheZZL (01-14-2020), Trazz (01-08-2020), WavY (01-08-2020)

Phoenix_
    Lead Advisor

The team lightly discussed this at our last meeting, but this is something that will need much more discussion before we reach a conclusion on what to do. We are getting more input on this and finding the best way to potentially implement this. If anyone has more opinions to share on this, please do so.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix_ For This Useful Post:
    crazedkangaroo (01-14-2020), Kopsta (01-22-2020)

crazedkangaroo
    Just Chillin

I remember trying to get into csgo TTT ~1 year ago and being immediately turned off of it because of how quickly you died. My only prior experience being Gmod TTT which is a remarkably slower game mode for a variety of reasons.

That being said I was able to get into CSGO TTT more recently without issue. While you still die a lot quicker it's definitely within reason.

In Gmod TTT a lot of emphases is put on the Deagle and scout as they are the only weapons that can consistently one-shot headshot.
    In CSGO TTT, I'm comfortable picking up any weapon and getting kills with it and I like this a lot more than Gmod. Sure, the meta mainly revolves around silenced weapons and ARs but no weapon can be counted out and it definitely makes each round interesting.

I would like to see a change in meta but I think avenues other than altering damage should be used as a lot of the things brought up at the start of this thread have already been addressed.