? servers

? players online

JB Knife Fight tourney

• Content Count:  449

I remember the last time that we ran this kind of event, it was god awful. The event was poorly organized, many people were not even able to participate, round timers were not able to be adjusted, and in general the event was chaotic in nature. In addition to this, pretty sure the prizes for the winners of the last knife fight tournament was never given out still.

However, (not being toxic) with a more capable management compared to the management that we had on the last knife fight tournament, there is a slight possibility that we could get this type of event more streamlined. If there is a lot of demand for a knife fight tournament maybe the JB team could start working on how to run this type of event.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  356

I remember the last time that we ran this kind of event, it was god awful. The event was poorly organized, many people were not even able to participate, round timers were not able to be adjusted, and in general, the event was chaotic in nature. In addition to this, pretty sure the prizes for the winners of the last knife fight tournament was never given out still.

However, (not being toxic) with more capable management compared to the management that we had on the last knife fight tournament, there is a slight possibility that we could get this type of event more streamlined. If there is a lot of demand for a knife fight tournament maybe the JB team could start working on how to run this type of event.

I'm pretty sure only the first place didn't get his prize because the AT of JB had some life problems but I remember when Grateful and Wavy made the knife event, it was well organized. Yea it only took 2-3 rounds for the event to finish but it was still fun. I feel like if we can upgrade the event, it could be a lot more fun than the last time.

Edited by Soul

• Content Count:  824

To make it less hectic and chaotic, a possibility could be that instead of just hopping onto the server and joining the tourney, it could be organized through the forums, where if u'd like to participate, u can sign up either as a duo with someone else or just by yourself. (Kind of like how they set up the fortnite tourney.)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

I'm pretty sure only the first place didn't get his prize because the AT of JB had some life problems but I remember when Grateful and Wavy made the knife event, it was well organized. Yea it only took 2-3 rounds for the event to finish but it was still fun. I feel like if we can upgrade the event, it could be a lot more fun than the last time.

No, the server crashed when Grateful did it last. Once it got back up the event didn't start again until 30 minutes later. Increased round times would help too (temporarily).

Reply to Thread