? servers

? players online

Arrivederci

• Content Count:  38

bruh i'm crying in the club rn

but fr though, we'll miss you, you talk to me on discord so you won't be seeing any less of me but i hope you do well on your job and everything else, and enjoy your journey to adulthood

godspeed

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2251

88d6a695e293a4236afb2e792cab564d.png

It's hard to think of how I almost never acknowledged you when I first remember seeing you on the servers and now you're like a brother from another mother to me. I don't think I would've had a similar experience here such as this if I didn't start talking to you a ton. Whether we ranted about video games or something we saw, literally died of laughter at some of the dumbest fucking pictures and videos, or even spent a lot of time talking about music and introducing each other to new things, there wasn't an experience where I remember it being negative (unless we witnessed something truly terrible).

It goes without saying that I'm gonna miss you as a staff member. I remember you kicking rule breaking asses with literally negative frames back when you first got admin last year, even with bumps in the road of activity you were awesome the whole way through, thanks for everything you did for the servers and the community in your whole run.

I would probably be one of those edgy MG kids if we never ended up talking

What are you talking about, we've always been edgy MG kids f40a3638243bc26169bbe242e4eff47f.png

bbfdb3a6463d8d87bdb9d53e8dbbb775.jpg

for context in chronological order of stepdowns it goes from me to papa/tides at the end xd

send media team rank my way thanks

We'll miss you man, welcome to the manager isekai :^)

• Like 4

Reply to Thread