? servers

? players online

Common misconceptions: Forced deathgames can not be started with four T's or less

• Content Count:  2206

The arguement is that the four t's not rebelling are forced into a deathgame, and the rest of the t's are off rebelling.

Doesn't matter if there's at least 5 ts alive you can force death games once 2:30 comes

• Content Count:  3294

CT's aren't supposed to pity any T's, their role is to kill them, not play stupid games (lr).

Doesn't matter if there's at least 5 ts alive you can force death games once 2:30 comes

I'm aware, that's why I said that they're allowed to, it's just fucked up.

What he's asking is the deathgame allowed to kill those four t's. Yes, but watch the specifications. Forced deathgames are only supposed to last 45 seconds and all deathgames should have t's win. You are allowed to run that deathgame for 45 seconds, and if all of those four t's die together it's technically okay. However, like Poke said, yeah it's fucked up. Also, you should never leave t's alone in a deathgame only you can stop to go kill rebellers. Either stop the deathgame and kill them or don't do a deathgame with only 4 non-rebelling t's.

• Content Count:  2342

i think there is a rule on this but idk much about it anymore cause it has changed and i hear so many different things on this

Slow down your posts man... you've posted like 6 posts in 3 minutes. Take some time and read up on the rules before contributing to the rule discussion, yeah? Nothing wrong with posting, but make sure your posts contribute something instead of flooding the forums.

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84729

• Like 3

Reply to Thread