? servers

? players online

Common misconceptions: Forced deathgames can not be started with four T's or less

• Content Count:  3294

-CTs cannot force a death-game when there are 4 or less Ts alive.

Does this rule mean that we cannot force the deathgame with four participants, or with total players alive. I personally only force deathgames with more than four active participants, not total players. Could we get some clarification? Thanks.

Edited by TheZZL

I mean it says:

So I'd say you can only force deathgames with more than 4 Ts alive.

It says you can not start a death game with FOUR or less Ts alive. Meaning when there are FOUR T's alive, or less, you can't start a deathgame.

I messed up when I wrote this, whenever I hear the LR sounds I stop the deathgame. What I meant was if you have 8 t's alive, can you only force the deathgame if you have above four active participants, or total players. So four t's are off with a freeday, and the other four are forced into a deathgame. Are you allowed to force those four without freedays into the deathgame?

• Content Count:  1009

I messed up when I wrote this, whenever I hear the LR sounds I stop the deathgame. What I meant was if you have 8 t's alive, can you only force the deathgame if you have above four active participants, or total players. So four t's are off with a freeday, and the other four are forced into a deathgame. Are you allowed to force those four without freedays into the deathgame?

you can, as long as there are 4 terrorists alive you can do it, no matter if there are only 4 playing it with 5 alive. you can still force it

• Like 1
Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  22

you can, as long as there are 4 terrorists alive you can do it, no matter if there are only 4 playing it with 5 alive. you can still force it

Okay this brings up another question since this is the more acceptable answer. Say there are 8 Ts alive and 4 rebelling Ts, you force deathgame on the 4 not rebelling. Do you have to have to stop the deathgame at all? Like I'm hoping that at least one person should be left alive on the deathgame, but since there are more than 4 still, at least in force deathgame rules, you don't have to stop it. This part of the rule should be stated because I don't want this scenario to happen and CTs just leave 4 or more innocent Ts in deathcrate while they search for the rebelling Ts.

• Content Count:  1009

Okay this brings up another question since this is the more acceptable answer. Say there are 8 Ts alive and 4 rebelling Ts, you force deathgame on the 4 not rebelling. Do you have to have to stop the deathgame at all? Like I'm hoping that at least one person should be left alive on the deathgame, but since there are more than 4 still, at least in force deathgame rules, you don't have to stop it. This part of the rule should be stated because I don't want this scenario to happen and CTs just leave 4 or more innocent Ts in deathcrate while they search for the rebelling Ts.

Doesn’t matter what the Ts are doing. If there are more than 4 ts alive, and past 2:30, then the death game can be forced. Yea it’s most likely a bad decision by the CT to make the remaining do a death game but it’s still a valid thing to do.

Doesn’t matter what the Ts are doing. If there are more than 4 ts alive, and past 2:30, then the death game can be forced. Yea it’s most likely a bad decision by the CT to make the remaining do a death game but it’s still a valid thing to do.

What he's asking is the deathgame allowed to kill those four t's. Yes, but watch the specifications. Forced deathgames are only supposed to last 45 seconds and all deathgames should have t's win. You are allowed to run that deathgame for 45 seconds, and if all of those four t's die together it's technically okay. However, like Poke said, yeah it's fucked up. Also, you should never leave t's alone in a deathgame only you can stop to go kill rebellers. Either stop the deathgame and kill them or don't do a deathgame with only 4 non-rebelling t's.

• Content Count:  2206

It's a forced deathgame that takes priority over freeday. You can force all alive ts to partake in the deathgame if there are at least 5 ts still alive regardless of what their current orders are

It's a forced deathgame that takes priority over freeday. You can force all alive ts to partake in the deathgame if there are at least 5 ts still alive regardless of what their current orders are

The arguement is that the four t's not rebelling are forced into a deathgame, and the rest of the t's are off rebelling.

Reply to Thread