? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_undertale request

• Content Count:  367

To start off, this is a huge map! It is very unique compared to other maps on SG except for the map based around The Simpsons. I tested it out and obviously there are no bugs or glitches that I’ve seen. It is a nice looking map and when I tested it out it did not crash on me. I don’t know why it crashed on @Kopsta or server but it’s good for me so far. It just seems very CT sided to me.

And here is the description of the map features:

Decathlon

Paint

Strafe Jump: easy, medium and hard; 0, 5 or 10 damage

Backwards Race: 4 different courses, including backwards surf and backwards slide race

Dodge Course: Dodge obstacles on a moving platform

Surf: easy, medium and hard; 0, 5 or 10 damage; recall and gate buttons

Risky Ralph's Roulette (the CT pressing the button also has a chance of dying)

Volleyball (hurts the team with the ball until they hit it away)

Extreme Jumprope (Jumprope combined with 4 colors) also

9 Colors with 4 brand new events (20 total)

3 Point Shootout

Simon

Spleef

Easy Climb, Medium Climb, and Hard Climb

Disco (with Undertale music)

25 key piano that can be played.

Secrets and vents.

I’m interested to see what others think about this. @Darnias

• Like 2
Edited by Uno

• Content Count:  824

Just like Kopsta said, this map used to be one of the favorites on jb a while ago, but was removed due to bugs and crashes to the server. I'd also love to see if it could be fixed, but I'm not sure if it could, as I'm sure there were many who previously tried.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  346

When Thorgot was on the server earlier last week, I asked him about the bugs with the music etc, and he told me he was going to work on an update and fix the issue with the map.

edit: He said he had an idea to fix it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

When Thorgot was on the server earlier last week, I asked him about the bugs with the music etc, and he told me he was going to work on an update and fix the issue with the map.

edit: He said he had an idea to fix it.

Yeah this ^ . Undertale was one of the most popular maps with many unique secrets, if daddy Thorgot gets us a fix the AT's will be quick to add it back (like they've said).

• Content Count:  169

Thorgot released a patch months ago fixing the music with the black & yellow game. Also, yes this map is amazing idk why it's removed. I feel like the map pool needs more maps like undertale and other things thorgot has made, including arcade.

-- found it

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692993437

(dropbox, automatically downloads the map)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692993437

also, quoting a direct response on the updates to the map from thorgot (on a different jb server's forums, that's why I won't link)

===Additions===

Added a team splitter for volleyball.

Added a small platform to see into decathlon's surf.

Added health next to strafe jump.

===Bugs/Tweaks===

Fix dodge course and disco music breaking (hopefully) by equalizing and normalizing the music. One of Valve's updates resulted in this bug at some point.

Change weapons in armory to give the weapon instead of spawning it so players get their skins.

Backport fix from arcade to make userid detection more reliable, making secrets less likely to require a reconnect.

Default damage for decathlon and strafe jump to 0.

Make volleyball damage ignore armor.

Make automatic armory vent wood breaking silent.

Use vscript to kill the button pusher of roulette (when they lose) to fix targetname issues.

Change lighting to HDR. This should help with client crashes when changing to and from this map.

• Like 1
Edited by Light7

• Content Count:  422

It just seems very CT sided to me.

[MENTION=13959][/MENTION]

I don't have recollection of it being very CT sided at all. (if kyle's there tho, might as well forfeit :larry: ) Especially Ts being the way they are now, I can bet they'll get used to it and start slipping away as usual. Everything else tho, hell yea. I'd love to see this map back, it was a favorite to lots and lots of regs.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  367

I don't have recollection of it being very CT sided at all. (if kyle's there tho, might as well forfeit :larry: ) Especially Ts being the way they are now, I can bet they'll get used to it and start slipping away as usual. Everything else tho, hell yea. I'd love to see this map back, it was a favorite to lots and lots of regs.

Just main cell, cat walk is so close and surrounds pretty much the whole map. But if @Kyle is on CT side, you are correct. And the T’s today go crazy.

• Like 1