? servers

? players online

CT Points (JB)

• Content Count:  367

Whenever a T gets a kill, a point is received. Why not the same for CT side? Implementing CT points would be nice, CTs that enforce and get the rebelllers should earn a point like how a T gets points by kills. This would also inspire more people to try out CT instead of being on T. Most people that play T do not want to go on guard side just for the reason that they don’t get points when on guard side. Because of this, the ratio is not good most of the time. There are a lot of T’s and 2 CTs. People have to volunteer to go to the opposite side of the terrorist or admins ask for volunteers. Adding points for CT side will fix that. Also, if there is anyone who mass freekills or anything along that, a slay or ban within 1 or 2 minutes will remove the points from that person. I believe that this would be a great feature to be added into the jailbreak server.

• Content Count:  3294

It would be a ranking system based on a conglomerate of factors when playing CT. If we had it solely based on kills it would slightly encourage people to get more kills for the higher rank (Which would likely give in-game prizes [i hope]).

• Content Count:  107

It would be a ranking system based on a conglomerate of factors when playing CT. If we had it solely based on kills it would slightly encourage people to get more kills for the higher rank (Which would likely give in-game prizes [i hope]).
But doesn't most of the players who play the guards go on jb already try to get kills for kd? (like me)

• Content Count:  5377

But doesn't most of the players who play the guards go on jb already try to get kills for kd? (like me)

and that's why anyone who played CSS JB thinks JB is garbage now. CT's shouldn't be balls deep for kills all the time... the game mode is literally not meant for that.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2206

The JB team has a few ideas on how we want to implement this. It's not as simple as just thinking about it as there are currently no plugins that fits the direction we want to go in terms of incentivising players to play CT and not just kill whore. There is a lot going on with others server/forums so this has taken a bit of a back seat but we haven't forgotten about it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

This is something that we're looking to implement in a future plugin that will provide a balance for the CT team to the addition of the gangs plugin for the T team. We will keep you guys in the loop, so stay tuned for updates!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread