? servers

? players online

Global ranks?

• Content Count:  169

I think it'd be a cool idea to have some sort of in game profile that shows hours for each server. I'd imagine this has been tracked in the past, but if it hasn't a fresh start would still be cool and some sort of contest could be held for whoever holds rank 1 in playtime, maybe winning them a huge advantage in the raffle or just a lot of points. If this were the case it should reset like once a month, but also keep the main playtime so you still know who actually has the most playtime across all servers and all the years SG has been up

• Content Count:  1583

they're very accurate and there are ranks for kills and such... click on a player to see their rank and stats...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19838[/ATTACH]

While StatsME is a great tool, it fails to record many stats, as you can see by looking at your stats page. Some desirable stats are left out while others that are meant to be recorded, such as accuracy, are very inaccurate or blank. There also seems to be a great deal of time unaccounted for; if you subtract your CT, T and Spec time from total connection time, you'll sometimes get days that just aren't accounted for. While I don't necessarily feel that this suggestion should be implemented, I find that implying StatsME is accurate, is...inaccurate.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

While StatsME is a great tool, it fails to record many stats, as you can see by looking at your stats page. Some desirable stats are left out while others that are meant to be recorded, such as accuracy, are very inaccurate or blank. There also seems to be a great deal of time unaccounted for; if you subtract your CT, T and Spec time from total connection time, you'll sometimes get days that just aren't accounted for. While I don't necessarily feel that this suggestion should be implemented, I find that implying StatsME is accurate, is...inaccurate.

We came to the general conclusion that the missing time is accounted for factoring in people loading into maps, and not selecting a team which doesnt record them in spectator either as they sit in an undecided team state. Im not saying GameMe is 100% accurate with its recording but id be willing to bet its pretty damn close

Also why it would be cool to implement global ranks based upon playtime, it seems unlikely to happen due to plugin/server configuration and work needing to be done and the existing gameme system we currently have.

• Like 2
Edited by Cept For Her

• Content Count:  1987

On top of that StatsME records and holds information based on ones username. I’ve tried to see what my total hours and such was on TTT was but in a result of using several names in the server my data is all scattered. All these names were used on the same account. So if SG could find a better way for them to better record each individuals stats than I would support for that. But atm we do have something like that so unless we can find a better tracker then this one will suffice in the mean time.

• Content Count:  2162

On top of that StatsME records and holds information based on ones username. I’ve tried to see what my total hours and such was on TTT was but in a result of using several names in the server my data is all scattered. All these names were used on the same account. So if SG could find a better way for them to better record each individuals stats than I would support for that. But atm we do have something like that so unless we can find a better tracker then this one will suffice in the mean time.

it actually uses SteamID to track data and logs the different names you've used.

dHyzgsQ.png

As you can see they log player aliases, and the stats behind each one connected to a certain steam account. so as long as youre using the same steam account there should be no issue with changing your name

Reply to Thread