? servers

? players online

when is jb going 128 tick

• Content Count:  367

If 128 tick was added, the population of Jailbreak will skyrocket. Because that’s what people want, a 128 tick jailbreak server.

But like others said, it would cost. This would most likely cause the amount of giveaways to go down, raffles, and anything else like that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to run JB now, and how much more would it be at 128 tick?

I don't have a clue as to what the per-server cost is but I'd imagine its a decent hike from what it costs now.

• Content Count:  2579

If 128 tick was added, the population of Jailbreak will skyrocket. Because that’s what people want, a 128 tick jailbreak server.

But like others said, it would cost. This would most likely cause the amount of giveaways to go down, raffles, and anything else like that.

I would be willing to bet a solid hundred that 70% of the jb playerbase would not realize we even switched to 128tick, without netgraph

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1103

JB doesn't need 128 tick.

sure JB can get competitive (for some people), but overall its un-needed. Most people are bad as it is on JB, 128 tick wouldn't be doing JB a favor it would just stay the same

• Like 2
Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  272

Most of the JB people don't have the braincells to comprehend 128 tick. Also, most people on the server suck anyways. Just cause the tick rate is changed to 128 doesn't mean everyone is gonna start 1 tapping the fuck out of everyone. It would be completely useless.

Reply to Thread