? servers

? players online

when is jb going 128 tick

• Content Count:  2947

I think it was mentioned earlier that 128 tick causes issues with hit reg and plugins on TTT, which is why it is instead 102 tick. I imagine it's a similar case for JB.

Its uses more resources on the dedi. You dont need 128 tick on jb. Ever.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5375

I think it was mentioned earlier that 128 tick causes issues with hit reg and plugins on TTT, which is why it is instead 102 tick. I imagine it's a similar case for JB.

Doubt 128 would cause issues with a server as basic as jailbreak. TTT has issues due to the plugin that they run for the game mode. As stated though: it would be more expensive in terms of server resources and isn't really needed due to the nature of the game mode.

• Content Count:  53

Its uses more resources on the dedi. You dont need 128 tick on jb. Ever.

it is definitely needed and would help everyone and just shut down the ttt server if u dont want to have to pay a lot cause jb is way better

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

it is definitely needed and would help everyone and just shut down the ttt server if u dont want to have to pay a lot cause jb is way better

Well it's not about that. What @matt and @delirium are trying to say is that making Jailbreak 128 tick is too expensive, and not worth it. Jailbreak is a limited gamemode, in the terms that it doesn't require the excessive plugins that TTT requires. We're not saying that TTT is draining funds from JB, it's just that making JB 128 tick is not worth it.

Reply to Thread