? servers

? players online

JB High Dive Map made deathgame?

• Content Count:  1009

So incase you guys know, if there are more than 4 Ts, and past 2:30, then you can force a map made death game such as death crate. Would High dive be included in the Map made death game or no

• Content Count:  1799

Technically, "it" doesn't kill anybody and has no map-made function, as stated in our rules...

• CTs must allow the map death-game to function as intended and must not interfere at all.

Along with all the other complications that it comes with, such as the fact that players at the back of the line may have a higher chance of surviving since everyone else goes before them. The entire area opens up a large can of worms that myself and Dom feel like does not need to be opened. It was never really classified as a deathgame as much as it was thought of as a fun activity for volunteer deathgames. I would say it's not a death-game you can force.

• Like 3
Edited by Manny

• Content Count:  1799

Technically, "it" doesn't kill anybody and has no map-made function, as stated in our rules...

Along with all the other complications that it comes with, such as the fact that players at the back of the line may have a higher chance of surviving since everyone else goes before them. The entire area opens up a large can of worms that myself and Dom feel like does not need to be opened. It was never really classified as a deathgame as much as it was thought of as a fun activity for volunteer deathgames. I would say it's not a death-game you can force.

Update: It's not a deathgame you can force.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread