? servers

? players online

JB spraying into crowd of T's

• Content Count:  701

If someone is a t is shooting from a crowd of t's and the ct sprays into the crowd to kill the t and kills like 3-4 people without killing the guy shooting than just that guy its considered freekill but if the ct kills the guy shooting and accidentally shoots a person while shooting the t its crossfire.

• Like 2
Edited by Bacon

• Content Count:  1103

its considered crossfire, at least I do if its like in a crowd of 4-5 Ts but a giant crowd of them of like 8-10 Ts I consider that FK

EDIT: Bacon makes a good point about spraying, spraying is overtop and would be considered FK but most people just tap instead of spray

EDIT 2: (talking about what you added) yes that would be FK since like 3/4 of the Ts would die

• Like 1
Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  430

To be honest, most of the time, people spray into crowds, leisurely taking 3-4 bystanders along with the shooter and use "crossfire" as an excuse to get away with it. There's nothing we can do in those situations most of the time because after all, they're trying to kill the rebellers. And I agree, it does tend to get excessive, but again, there's not much we can do against it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  391

To be honest, most of the time, people spray into crowds, leisurely taking 3-4 bystanders along with the shooter and use "crossfire" as an excuse to get away with it. There's nothing we can do in those situations most of the time because after all, they're trying to kill the rebellers. And I agree, it does tend to get excessive, but again, there's not much we can do against it.

Situations like this should not be allowed, imo. If someone is gonna get lazy with their aim and spray stacks of Ts, killing them and free-damaging them, then they should be swapped from CT at the very least as they have been proven unable to control themselves whilst on CT.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

Situations like this should not be allowed, imo. If someone is gonna get lazy with their aim and spray stacks of Ts, killing them and free-damaging them, then they should be swapped from CT at the very least as they have been proven unable to control themselves whilst on CT.

I wish it could be like that, but it doesn't. Most of the people that do that are the kill hungry CT's that know the rules. They want to boost their ego and generally, that's okay (Shooting the stack).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

I really don't see how you can reasonably argue with the "crossfire" call in such a situation. There's no way in hell you're in the obligation to obliterate 4 Ts to get a single one. While it remains very situatuonal, no, this would not be considered crossfire; that's you intentionally sacrificing 4 players to stop 1.

You can usually easily take cover, order Ts to move and deal with said rebeller in a reasonable way.

Unless the ATs of the server have drastically changed their stances on the matter, that is.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

I really don't see how you can reasonably argue with the "crossfire" call in such a situation. There's no way in hell you're in the obligation to obliterate 4 Ts to get a single one. While it remains very situatuonal, no, this would not be considered crossfire; that's you intentionally sacrificing 4 players to stop 1.

You can usually easily take cover, order Ts to move and deal with said rebeller in a reasonable way.

Unless the ATs of the server have drastically changed their stances on the matter, that is.

With the addition of no block to the server I can very much see how you could consider it crossfire. While the take cover scenario you presented is plausible, not everyone is going to have the presence of mind to be able to do that. I think on some level it's just a natural reaction to try and stop the offending T as quickly as possible and while no block is necessary on a server of our size it also presents issues such as this. At the end of the day as long as it's not occurring consistently I think that people caught in a bad spot should just shake it off and chalk it up to that's how it is sometimes. If you're crying over an occasional freekill then you probably shouldn't be playing the game mode.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread