? servers

? players online

Is Big Cage a box? Jailbreak

• Content Count:  99

Ok so out of nowhere the Jb community was talking about big cage and whether it is or is not a box. My answer is Yes, It's a box. Boxed are made of two-dimensional shapes to create a three-dimensional shape with a lid, that's big cage, it has rectangular 2d shapes around it and a lid which is the door. It doesn't matter what the outcome of the 3d box shape looks like, it's still a box with a closing, I'm gonna let you guys take a side here. Is it or is it not a box?

• Content Count:  367

The reason why this was made because I domed ZZ with the L after warning shots and he got butthurt because he does not know what a box is. ZZL complained for 4 whole rounds and it was very annoying. Many players including myself explained it to him but he would not listen. He kept on talking about it for 2 more rounds to the point where it was pretty much mic spam.

And if I freekilled then I would be slated by one of the admins there such as Darnias.

• Content Count:  99

Well, it can be called big cage, a normal cage is a box, flat surface, and lid. Like a tiger cage.

The big cage that I am referring too is VIP IN THE MIX big cage, not like electric razor or revamp, they have ramps for roofs. In the VIP big cage, it's made of rectangles and squares, so you tell me, it's closed when the door for the entrance is closed. So it's a closed three-dimensional shape, no opening.

• Content Count:  1103

Go to big cage and be on a box means the boxes inside the big cage.... big cage/big jail is a cage, not a box

Go to big cage and BE ON TOP OF BIG CAGE means to be on the top of big cage

Edited by Error.

Reply to Thread