? servers

? players online

Is Big Cage a box? Jailbreak

• Content Count:  367

pgeUm1o.png

No, it's not.

On some maps a box does not have a lid but it IS considered a BOX.

Such as these boxes on LEGOJAIL: [ATTACH=CONFIG]19833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19833[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  3294

The reason why this was made because I domed ZZ with the L after warning shots and he got butthurt because he does not know what a box is. ZZL complained for 4 whole rounds and it was very annoying. Many players including myself explained it to him but he would not listen. He kept on talking about it for 2 more rounds to the point where it was pretty much mic spam.

And if I freekilled then I would be slated by one of the admins there such as Darnias.

Nice and mature. There were three admins online, and they ridiculed your logic (even calling a vote). Most people siding with you were being sarcastic because your logic was invalid. On top of all this, it's called a big CAGE not a big box. @Manny @Dominic @Fuze

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1103

On some maps a box does not have a lid but it IS considered a BOX.

Such as these boxes on LEGOJAIL: [ATTACH=CONFIG]19833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19833[/ATTACH]

people just call it roulette, i don't think people call it a box... maybe they call it a square not a box

• Content Count:  2206

My stance on it is if big cage is inherently a box so is every "box" that has a texture. Medical, kitchen, soccer, the entire room itself is technically a box. My point of a view is that whoever did that was being a cunt and they know it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread