? servers

? players online

Donation

• Content Count:  17

Heya, I donated a couple of days ago to get VIP and still don’t have it. I reached out to some people but haven’t gotten a response. I just want to know if there’s a wait or something. Or maybe there’s someone I should talk to? I just want to get this solved since I did put money into this.

EDIT: Thank you for the help, will reach out to a BD in a day or so if my perks don't show up.

Edited by Scotty_

• Content Count:  1009

Heya, I donated a couple of days ago to get VIP and still don’t have it. I reached out to some people but haven’t gotten a response. I just want to know if there’s a wait or something. Or maybe there’s someone I should talk to? I just want to get this solved since I did put money into this.

Usually you could let an IA know, or an AT, but message one of the BD's and once they confirm your payment then it will take place as soon as possible, just be patient, the BDs have busy lives.

• Content Count:  5375

Usually you could let an IA know, or an AT, but message one of the BD's and once they confirm your payment then it will take place as soon as possible, just be patient, the BDs have busy lives.

The only thing an IA or AT could in this situation is pass the message along

• Content Count:  1009

The only thing an IA or AT could in this situation is pass the message along

And that's why I included that part. BDs usually reply faster to IAs or ATs, plus its a lot easier for them to access them to deliver the message faster.

• Content Count:  5375

And that's why I included that part. BDs usually reply faster to IAs or ATs, plus its a lot easier for them to access them to deliver the message faster.

Why bug someone who has nothing to do with that process when you can literally PM a BD and only bug one person.

• Content Count:  1438

Via the Subscriptions tab: "If you do not receive your perks within 48 hours, please send a message to a Board Director so we can work out any possible issues that may have occurred."

You need to PM a BD (a person whose name is in red) and they should be able to answer this for you. Typically you need to wait for a BD to confirm your donation. It can take up to a few days for confirmation. Please be patient.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread