? servers

? players online

AP Minecraft Exam?

• Content Count:  484

Lmaooo I wanna take it lol this is lowkey the only AP test I’ll ever pass.

(this is a joke I actually passed my AP Spanish language and culture exam and awaiting my AP European history score to come back which I’m pretty sure I passed as well.)

• Content Count:  299

(this is a joke I actually passed my AP Spanish language and culture exam and awaiting my AP European history score to come back which I’m pretty sure I passed as well.)

You know what is a joke, is you thinking people cared

• Like 7

• Content Count:  615

You know what is a joke, you ever taking an AP Exam.

Surely you jest. Have you ever seen @H4XOR’s collection of notebooks? I hear he has over 15 fully filled out just from his classes last year

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1799

Yeaa this will be nothing. I wake up at 5:00 Am sharp, every day to make sure I have enough time to go for a jog, study for my AP Gym and AP Lunch class (top of my class btw), then take a shower, before going to Starbucks for my early morning coffee. To be honest, if you aren't in Ap... what are you doing with your life? Ap is so fricken easy, I don't think there was a class I took that wasn't AP and one where I wasn't the best in the class. Sorry to flex my superior intellectual capabilities, just needed to let everyone know that I take AP classes :cool:

• Content Count:  299

Yeaa this will be nothing. I wake up at 5:00 Am sharp, every day to make sure I have enough time to go for a jog, study for my AP Gym and AP Lunch class (top of my class btw), then take a shower, before going to Starbucks for my early morning coffee. To be honest, if you aren't in Ap... what are you doing with your life? Ap is so fricken easy, I don't think there was a class I took that wasn't AP and one where I wasn't the best in the class. Sorry to flex my superior intellectual capabilities, just needed to let everyone know that I take AP classes :cool:

I have seen you play csgo we know you at the bottom of your class calm down buddy

• Like 1

Reply to Thread