? servers

? players online

Minecraft Windows 10 Mod Packs

• Content Count:  382

So I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition, I am sorry if this might be a really dumb question, but I really don't know how do you download like a mod PACK to MC winows 10 edition which is different from the java version. I know you can use https://mcpedl.com/ to download mods for Minecraft windows 10 edition, but in that site all the mods seem really small and I would like to download something big like SevTech Ages.

• Content Count:  536

If your looking for good mods, your going to want to use java edition. Not to sure on how to get mod packs as it runs on the bedrock version of MC.

I’m also curious why you bought the windows 10 and not java, especially if you want mods.

• Content Count:  382

If your looking for good mods, your going to want to use java edition. Not to sure on how to get mod packs as it runs on the bedrock version of MC.

I’m also curious why you bought the windows 10 and not java, especially if you want mods.

I didn’t know the difference at the beginning especially considering both games are 30 bucks so I thought they would have the same properties

Reply to Thread