? servers

? players online

!SSJ for MG

• Content Count:  536

The title is pretty self explanatory. I think that the !ssj command would be viable for MG as it is half a bhop server. You can disable it, so if you dont want to see it you dont have to, but I would like this personally.

• Content Count:  325

If you want to bhop you should head to our bhop server. I don’t think MG is the right place for this. If you want to see how fast you are you can simply type ‘cl_showpos 1’ in console.

Edited by Noctember

If you want to bhop you should head to our bhop server. I don’t think MG is the right place for this.

I’m not asking for BHOP, I’m asking if a command like !ssj would be good to add to a server that uses BHOP and also has course maps where this might be useful.

Edit: I don’t want to know my speed. Cl_showpos 1 will do that, but a simple command like !ssj can tell me what my ssj precisely is and give me detailed information about my bhop.

• Content Count:  1671

I’m not asking for BHOP, I’m asking if a command like !ssj would be good to add to a server that uses BHOP and also has course maps where this might be useful.

Edit: I don’t want to know my speed. Cl_showpos 1 will do that, but a simple command like !ssj can tell me what my ssj precisely is and give me detailed information about my bhop.

Why would you want this when the main focus of the server is to play mini games? Also, why would it be useful for course? Course maps have plenty of tight turns and obstacles that would make high ssj obsolete. There’s honestly no use for this on MG because people are more focused on the games itself and not their strafing unless they’re an edgy try hard who only uses turn bonds and high dpi. Then again, if they’re tryharding, they’re mainly focused on killing people and not their ssj.

Why would you want this when the main focus of the server is to play mini games? Also, why would it be useful for course? Course maps have plenty of tight turns and obstacles that would make high ssj obsolete. There’s honestly no use for this on MG because people are more focused on the games itself and not their strafing unless they’re an edgy try hard who only uses turn bonds and high dpi.

Again, Im not saying this should be the main focus. For a server that uses BHOP, having a command like !ssj can benefit players who want to see it. Also, course maps are similar to bhop maps in the sense that they are linear maps that consist of making jumps or doing maneuvers to get to an endpoint. I like the aspect of MG, but I also like the BHOP. This command doesn't make everyone use it and people who don't want to see it don't have to, but for the people who do want to, they can. If this is some tedious and difficult process to implement thats fine, but I font see the problem with implementing a command that shows BHOP stats on a server that utilizes BHOP.

• Like 1
Edited by Andrew
i meant uses, not revolves.

• Content Count:  1671

Again, Im not saying this should be the main focus. For a server that revolves around BHOP

I didn’t know MG is bhop now. Guess I should be the manager of it.

Let’s have ssj on BR maps.

• Content Count:  2681

Why would you want this when the main focus of the server is to play mini games? Also, why would it be useful for course? Course maps have plenty of tight turns and obstacles that would make high ssj obsolete. There’s honestly no use for this on MG because people are more focused on the games itself and not their strafing unless they’re an edgy try hard who only uses turn bonds and high dpi. Then again, if they’re tryharding, they’re mainly focused on killing people and not their ssj.

This is pretty much my opinion, it doesn't really fit in our server. Comparing it to course isn't really a good comparison since it rarely gets played. MiniGames bhop is different from regular bhop, in MG you do movement that allows you to maintain speed while evading and killing people; while in Bhop you just do it for speed and time. SSJ doesn't belong in a MiniGames server. Like Noctember also said, you can also do "cl_showpos 1" if you want to see your speed.

• Like 1
Edited by Creten

Reply to Thread