? servers

? players online

My VIP Perks haven't been working for 3 days

• Content Count:  38

Heya, don't know where else to post this, but I've messaged a few people so far and haven't really gotten help with it and I don't want it to go on for much longer.

My VIP was working fine for about a day on servers, but now it counts me as a regular player and I can't use any of my perks. It's been going on for 3 days and I know I may seem impatient, but I've been trying my best to get better about that. Someone told me to make a post instead of messaging people, since it might get resolved faster, so that's what I'm doing. Sorry if it's annoying, or if this isn't the right place to post this, but I can't do much else about it, thank youuu :smile1: (feel free to close the thread or do w/e with this post if it isn't the right place to post it, sorry)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19813[/ATTACH]

Edited by shibu

• Content Count:  169

if a BD sees this they will probably fix it, if you dont get a reply today/tomorrow you could probably pm them. or just pm them now, since it's been 3 days. hope you get it solved tho

• Content Count:  38

if a BD sees this they will probably fix it, if you dont get a reply today/tomorrow you could probably pm them. or just pm them now, since it's been 3 days. hope you get it solved tho

I did dm one BD, but it's been a while, and I didn't wanna dm or annoy too many people, I thought making a post would be more efficient and it would get solved quicker. But thank you for the suggestion! it really helps!

Reply to Thread