? servers

? players online

Question of the day 6/10/19

• Content Count:  639

Do you believe in Fate or Destiny?

I personally believe in fate due to the fact that I dread the idea of having my life pre-decided for me.

Send me question ideas! :)

• Content Count:  5375

You are the culmination of every experience and action you have/make. destiny and fate are abstract concepts that allow people to make sense of why things happen the way they do but at the end of the day it's just a billion different variables that combine to create the situation that you're experiencing at any given point in your life.

• Content Count:  3294

Fate is more what is bound to happen, and destiny is what you will be forced into doing. The real question might be Fate Versus Free will.

I believe more towards free will, because if I thought that my life was predetermined it would pull out negative traits in my character.

• Content Count:  3150

You are the culmination of every experience and action you have/make. destiny and fate are abstract concepts that allow people to make sense of why things happen the way they do but at the end of the day it's just a billion different variables that combine to create the situation that you're experiencing at any given point in your life.

So we're not fated to be together!?!?! :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1438

I dont really believe in "destiny" per se; i dont think anyone is preordained or destined to be anything. Whether it be a star athlete, a drug addict, or a mega gamer, YOU are the biggest factor in what direction your life goes. Everything you do, every opportunity that you take has an effect on what happens in your life. Some opportunities that you take are going to get you further than others. Is that fate or just coincidence? I dont really know, but I feel like its less fate and ultimately your decisions that dictate how things are gonna end up for you.

Reply to Thread