? servers

? players online

Automod for TTT and JB for rdm and fk?

• Content Count:  23

Admins can't always be on 24/7, as they have personal lives. Not everyone has access to a screen recorder or has the ability to screen record 24/7, so sometimes, the RDmers and the FKers do it and they get away with it. This is not good. I think that there should be some sort of limit to the amount of karma someone loses in a day and the amount of kills someone gets in a JB round. For example, if someone loses about 300 karma in a day and has a specific number of bad actions, then that person would be autobanned for a day, a week, and so on. Same thing would go to JB. The people would get too many kills on people without guns, and the person would get autobanned. these probably aren't the ebst examples, but I think the programming team would be able to find a better way of autobanning these people and their consequences.

• Content Count:  461

The only thing that TTT needs is an actual working karma system, but that isn't going to happen until the tech team is done with the new forums. For JB, I'm sure the same would apply and they probably aren't going to invest that time to make a plugin or find one for something that a simple player complaint on the forums would solve.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1633

Systems can't distinguish what kills were justified/unjustified. People would possibly get banned and some of the kills that contributed to it would of been justified.

Much better for the server to let some rulebreakers go unpunished than some innocent players getting punished.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  449

In my opinion, something like this would definitely not work with Jailbreak in particular. On Jailbreak, Cts have the ability to sometimes get over 40 legitimate kills if they are good enough (like me) during a map. So if we set a ban cap at around 30 kills on unarmed people, it may cause bans to be issued on some of the best cts... I feel that there are way too many potential issues with a system like this for it to be feasible to actually use.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

In my opinion, something like this would definitely not work with Jailbreak in particular. On Jailbreak, Cts have the ability to sometimes get over 40 legitimate kills if they are good enough (like me) during a map. So if we set a ban cap at around 30 kills on unarmed people, it may cause bans to be issued on some of the best cts... I feel that there are way too many potential issues with a system like this for it to be feasible to actually use.

You just had to add (like me)

But seriously, T's can still be KOS/killed if their unarmed. I've gone maps where i've done 40+ kills and aces from T's entering secrets attempting to knife etc. Like Military said this wouldn't be plausible on JB. However, on TTT it might make sense if a player has too many Bad Actions in a day they could get a brief (1-5hours) ban.

• Content Count:  1103

Love the idea, but I don't think it'll work (atleast on JB)

JB is very situational when it comes to kills, calls, warning shots, orders, etc. Making a cap for the kills won't really do anything.

Like Military said,

On Jailbreak, Cts have the ability to sometimes get over 40 legitimate kills if they are good enough (like me) during a map.

If we have an auto-mod for JB, it won't really help anything since its very situational for why someone has so many kills.

I know its frustrating that there are rule breakers when admins aren't on, but thats what !calladmin is for (so please us it in game responsibly!) and player complaints

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

The only thing that TTT needs is an actual working karma system, but that isn't going to happen until the tech team is done with the new forums. For JB, I'm sure the same would apply and they probably aren't going to invest that time to make a plugin or find one for something that a simple player complaint on the forums would solve.

What do the new forums have to do with the karma system..?

• Content Count:  1423

What do the new forums have to do with the karma system..?

He said that the tech team is working on the new forums, so a new karma system can’t be made until that’s finished. What’s hard to understand?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

A lot of bans are situational and an automated system wouldn't be able to determine what was legitimate and what wasn't. Also if someone appealed one of these bans we'd have no way of defending if they actually freekilled or not since there would be no proof.

• Content Count:  2342

He said that the tech team is working on the new forums, so a new karma system can’t be made until that’s finished. What’s hard to understand?

I have no doubt the tech team are busy, but to my knowledge there is barely anyone from the tech team actively working on the new forums :p.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread