? servers

? players online

One Time Donation Late?

• Content Count:  316

2 days ago I donated $5 using the one time donation thing on the website to get subscriber perks. But I have not gotten them yet and I cannot get in contact with Caution or any of the BDS. Can anyone else help?

• Content Count:  127

It normally takes a bit for the BD's to get to your donation. It may help to private message them on the forums (red namers) to get your request done faster.

Though, because you stated you cannot get into contact with them you might just have to wait this one out. @Gator though may be willing to help as he helped me in the past. I wouldn't hound them as they see probably see your forum message. I am not too knowledgeable in how the whole system works, but i'm sure there is some sort of processing and "paperwork" of some sort that needs to be done first hand. @eXtr3m3 handles all of the skin donations, so he may be someone you want to talk to. He is a huge help and a nice guy and has helped me with all of my skin donations in the past, so this may be your best interest.

All in all, they will get to your donation, and you will get your perks soon enough.

• Like 2
Edited by taran

• Content Count:  2668

2 days ago I donated $5 using the one time donation thing on the website to get subscriber perks. But I have not gotten them yet and I cannot get in contact with Caution or any of the BDS. Can anyone else help?

I've responded to your PM :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread