? servers

? players online

1 step out and freeze

• Content Count:  346

Unless the CT specifies not to crouch, you can walk out crouched but you cannot crouch once you are already outside your cell because your supposed to be frozen

Edited this back to my original post.

• Like 1
Edited by frankie

• Content Count:  1583

Unless the CT specifies not to crouch, you can walk out crouched but you cannot crouch once you are already outside your cell because your supposed to be frozen

Crouch walking out of your cell would be considered delaying. There is no reason for a T to crouch before taking a step out or after stepping out. That being said, a CT is fully in the right to shoot any T crouched if the order to crouch wasn't given, but it is pretty nit-picky.

CTs have to say dont crouch as freezing is just hands off wasd

This is incorrect; freezing also means that you should not be crouching or jumping. Looking around and knifing, however, are not prohibited.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

A CT can't make you completely freeze. You can't move wasd or crouch but are you able to knife the air or slightly turn left or right. If they expect you not to move a muscle that is an afk freeze which is not allowed on our server due to the afk manager that could move you to spec if you stood there and didn't move at all. But to answer your question yes you can be warning shot if you took a step out or your cell and crouched since you technically didn't listen to the order as it was take a step out of your cell and freeze.

• Like 1
Edited by Fuze

• Content Count:  1952

This is incorrect; freezing also means that you should not be crouching or jumping. Looking around and knifing, however, are not prohibited.

I understand how crouch walking out of cells is delaying since it makes the process slower but freezing means an act of holding or being held at a fixed level or in a fixed state. So if you were to be crouched and you were told to freeze, how would that imply not to crouch? Unless you mean crouching and uncrouching while you are supposed to be frozen. Other than that, I don't see a problem with crouching when not told to do so.

• Content Count:  1583

Unless you mean crouching and uncrouching while you are supposed to be frozen. Other than that, I don't see a problem with crouching when not told to do so.

Right, so if the order is take one step out and freeze, doing something else (like crouching) between the time you step out and freezing, would be considered delaying.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread