? servers

? players online

1 step out and freeze

• Content Count:  1952

Right, so if the order is take one step out and freeze, doing something else (like crouching) between the time you step out and freezing, would be considered delaying.

yeah by the time you get warning shot, you're done with the order, so how does freezing mean uncrouch

• Content Count:  3294

yeah by the time you get warning shot, you're done with the order, so how does freezing mean uncrouch

The point is they didn’t ask you to crouch. So if you’re delaying or crouching before you get to the outside of your cell you’re warranted a warning shot.

• Content Count:  1266

I don't know why you guys are making this so damn complicated, when you're told to freeze you do NOT touch your keyboard; if you're standing you remain standing, if you're crouching you remain crouching. If someone is crouching and follows the order of taking a step out and freezing, he is not delaying for literally taking a second more to do the order. It's not simon says.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1799

I don't know why you guys are making this so damn complicated, when you're told to freeze you do NOT touch your keyboard; if you're standing you remain standing, if you're crouching you remain crouching. If someone is crouching and follows the order of taking a step out and freezing, he is not delaying for literally taking a second more to do the order. It's not simon says.

Moon's pretty much got my exact thoughts on this. Delaying is based on how well the T complies with the order given, if a T crouches out the cell will no issue I firmly believe there is no need for a warning shot to be given.

As always, Freeze means stay in the position you were in as the order was said, however, mouse movements are allowed. AFK Freeze is the variation, that's not allowed on our server, where you aren't allowed to touch your keyboard or mouse.

• Like 3
Edited by Manny

Reply to Thread