? servers

? players online

Question of the day 6/5/19

• Content Count:  922

the old and outdated CS 1.6, i liked the Basebuilder gamemode, IT WAS MY SHIIIIIIIIT,

and i went back played got bored 1 round in, even though i was so good at it.

i wish there was a basebuilder gamemode in CSGO for Steam*HYPHEN*Gamers

• Content Count:  382

that would be the game tanki online which I doubt any of you even heard of, it was fun back when I was a child but know I see how many fukin bad decisions were made in the game

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2187

I remember when my cousin and I were trying to look for some f2p FPS games. We found this game called Combat Arms, which was like the bootleg equivalent of Modern Warfare at the time. We played the shit out of that game until it got REALLY toxic and filled with cheaters. We left once we got our hands on Mario Kart Wii lmao

Later down the road, I found a game on Steam called GunZ 2, which was supposed to be a successor to the original game, GunZ. From what I heard, they took out all the elements that contributed to the previous game's success and added other elements that further contributed to the current game's death. It had no servers, relied on host connection, extremely terrible anti-cheat system, and allowed people who threw money at the game to get P2W items that blew even the best players during the time out of the water. Before it died, though, I had fun with the people there. Nice community, just no push from the developers to grant the wishes of the people so the game could stay thriving. Sucks, but that's how it was.

• Content Count:  4

I remember Call of Duty Big Red One on the og Xbox blowing my mind back then and being so realistic when I was 7/8. Going back to playing it is something I don't want to do because it would completely shatter my good memories. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough though :/

• Content Count:  199

Definitely Wizard 101, that game will forever be a piece of my childhood as it was one of the first video games I ever played.

you take that back its still a great fucking game

• Like 1

Reply to Thread