? servers

? players online

Question of the day 6/5/19

• Content Count:  422

What's the a game that you had fun playing as a kid, but went back and realized it was terrible?

I played this insane amounts on my PS1 when I was like 5 or 6. It's still a good game in a sense that it's insanely memorable, but it's mechanics didn't withstand time. I've replayed it through an emulator at least like 3 times. Still got love for it deep down.

• Content Count:  1423

I’m sure a lot will disagree, but Spore. I wouldn’t say it’s terrible, but it’s definitely not as fun as I remember when I was younger. Other than that I can’t really think of many games that I went back and played again, much less doing it and them being terrible.

• Like 4
Edited by Zayne
Creten good CA

• Content Count:  1634

Kirby’s Epic Yarn, I used to sink hours into this game when I was younger, but when I played it again much later, I feel like I wasn't having as much fun back when I was playing it. So I ended up dropping the game and I moved on to something else more fun to play.

Edited by Strayyz
Creten Good CA

• Content Count:  1654

I’m sure a lot will disagree, but Spore. I wouldn’t say it’s terrible, but it’s definitely not as fun as I remember when I was younger. Other than that I can’t really think of many games that I went back and played again, much less doing it and them being terrible.

Holy shit this is so true. I couldn't really come up with video games that fit this question until you mentioned Spore, that game was so much fucking fun dude. It's definitely not a bad game but I don't find myself wanting to play it or even think that it will be as much fun as it used to be but I still hold onto my fond memories of playing this game.

• Content Count:  1009

aW7UYSu.jpg

Found this in the depths of my childhood memories. What the fuck was the point of this game?

And the depths of hell

• Content Count:  56

I completely agree I watch my friend play it in like 2nd grade on his laptop and I recently played it and it was terrible

• Content Count:  361

Most of the Lego games, played them a bunch when I was younger. I wouldn't really call them terrible, but they've definitely lost the charm they had and no amount of nostalgia can bring it back.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread