? servers

? players online

lowering forum restrictions to 5 posts

• Content Count:  169

10 posts seem like a lot, especially for people who don't frequent the forums and don't want to shitpost. I don't check the forums often and threads with interesting shit can get lost, its hard to get 10 posts. I just wanna see shoutbox lol.

• Content Count:  1952

10 was 1/10th of the requirement than before, lowering it again wouldn't make sense and 10 posts isn't much to ask for. If we just chilling on shoutbox access then yeah I don't see a problem with rolling 5 posts

• Like 2
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  484

Achieving 10 posts isn’t hard at all. Look at all the people with just a few weeks/months on the forums with 100+ posts like @Uno. Plus the shout box isn’t really meant for everyone, it’s meant for casual regulars to just talk and chill.

Edit: one more thing I forgot to mention, you don’t need to shitpost to get a shit ton of posts. Out of my 470 posts I’ve probably only posted stupid shit like 20ish times. (Maybe more maybe less, but I know it isn’t a lot).

Have fun on the forums and shout box man.

• Like 1
Edited by Nano

• Content Count:  2230

He didn't mention anything about applying for admin.

Unless I'm the one misunderstanding, it seems like you guys are discussing requirements to post an admin application saying it's been lowered from 100 to 10. I don't believe this guy is talking about that at all, he's suggesting that forum features such as the shoutbox should be able to be accessed before 10 posts (at 5) which was never at 100.

As much as I don't think it's that hard to get 10 posts, I agree with lowering it as having shoutbox access and being able to apply for admin at the same level doesn't really make too much sense to me.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  1266

Unless I'm the one misunderstanding, it seems like you guys are discussing requirements to post an admin application saying it's been lowered from 100 to 10. I don't believe this guy is talking about that at all, he's suggesting that forum features such as the shoutbox should be able to be accessed before 10 posts (at 5) which was never at 100.

As much as I don't think it's that hard to get 10 posts, I agree with lowering it as having shoutbox access and being able to apply for admin at the same level doesn't really make too much sense to me.

Give this guy admin pls come back Luke, I miss u

• Content Count:  1009

There is only 1 requirement on the forums that requires 10 posts on the forums. So I think it’s safe to assume that he also wants to have the requirements for admin.

Edited by Poke

• Content Count:  1654

I just wanna see shoutbox lol.

There is only 1 requirement on the forums that requires 10 posts on the forums. So I think it’s safe to assume that he wants to have the requirements for admin.

Reading comprehension skills are at an all time low during the summer months

• Like 34

• Content Count:  1987

Honestly 10 forum post is not that much at all and to lower it would give just about anyone an even more ability than how this minimum amount of post to apply for admin. If you can’t do at least 10 posts than it shows how undedicated you truly are.

Reply to Thread