? servers

? players online

Telling ts to not take step out during first order

• Content Count:  824

When giving the first order "all ts face the back of your cell and freeze," do I have to tell the ts to not take a step out because someone told me on the server that I need to say to not take a step out. Also, isn't it already implied to not take a step out when you do not say to take a step out.

• Content Count:  824

Why would you need to say to not to take a step out when the order is already to be frozen? It should be implied.

That's what my thoughts are, but someone on the server was saying that admins have even said it, so that confuses me, especially because the order is not unclear or confusing, it's pretty self-explanatory.

• Content Count:  2342

That's what my thoughts are, but someone on the server was saying that admins have even said it, so that confuses me, especially because the order is not unclear or confusing, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hello, this is an admin telling you that you do **not** have to explicitly tell them to not take a step out if you don't want them to.

If anyone has a problem with that ask them to bring up which admin said you have to explicitly tell Ts to stay in cells even if the order is freeze :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1009

When giving the first order "all ts face the back of your cell and freeze," do I have to tell the ts to not take a step out because someone told me on the server that I need to say to not take a step out. Also, isn't it already implied to not take a step out when you do not say to take a step out.

Who ever told you this is wrong. Just cause the usual orders are to take a set out crouch and freeze doesn’t mean that any order has to have some sort of correlation to the order. But the person who told you this is completely wrong.

• Content Count:  382

No. You don’t have to say to not take a step out they should pay more attention since more and more people are starting to use that order.

Reply to Thread